Percy~ the pain of a good nights sleep

My inner fanboy was going nuts. I had to make sure my cabin was at its cleanest if Annabeth was to stay the night. My heart was racing and I had so much manic energy I was bouncing around. I stripped off and had a good look at myself in the mirror. I brushed some sand of my legs and pull on a pair of black boxers. I fixed up my hair and checked my skin. Maybe Aphrodite has possessed me because I had never had that close a check before. I pulled on a lose white tan top. A small knock made me jump. "Annabeth is that you" I sprinted to the door and flung it open. "ANNABETH?" I yelled and looked out the door but the person standing there was not who I expected. "Oh hey Percy... were you waiting for Annabeth" Rachael dare smiled up at me, her red hair in a fizzy mane. "Oh it's just, I didn't... hi Rachel" I couldn't hide my disappointment. "What happening here" Annabeth asked as she ran up to my cabin. Her eyes scanned the scene and I saw her eyes set on my boxers and she blushed. "Ahh Annabeth..um great" I mumbled and tried to hide my lower half behind the door from Rachel and Annabeth's Inquisitive eyes. "Sorry, I just didn't see you too at the campfire and was worried" admitted Rachel. "No it's okay were where fine and" Annabeth was saying but Rachel cut infront of her. "So if you are not busy can we hang out" said Rachel, her smile was so innocent but I could tell she knew we wanted to hand out alone. "Well umm yeah sure if Annabeth wants to" I said and rubbed at my neck. "Well why not" Annabeth groaned and I said her shoulders slump a little. "Perfect I will see you too at the camp fire, us older campers are playing  truth of dare WITH SMORES" said Rachel and she ran off towards the Empre theatre.

Annabeth darted in under my arms. "So do you want to go" I asked and closed the door. "Well it's not like we can't go now" she grumbled crossing her arms and put on her poundy face. "Come wise girl it will be fun" I teased and pulled on some shorts. Annabeth placed her clothing down on my bed and tidied her hair. "So Seaweed brain shall we be off" she said and offered her hand to me. "We shall" I joked and grabbed her hand and spun her into my arms, I softly kissed her lips and felt her Squeak and blush. I giggled to myself and hand in hand we marched to the campfire.

I smattering of kids were around the flames. There were  Annabeth and I , Nico, katey Gardener, Conner and Travis stole,  Valentina Diaz, Malcom pace and a smattering of others who I couldn't recognise in the fire light. "So who wants to start" suggested Conner and he leaned in. The fire was burning with a intense red glow. "Who wants to go first" said Valentina. I glanced around and the only one who I felt like locking lips with was Annabeth but I didn't tell anyone that. "Let's do group rules okay" Katie Gardener grabbed her beanie of her head and pulled out some sticky notes. She scribbled about twenty things down and then shook up the hat. "So everyone draws a card, you can get a dare or Safe, if you have a dare we go around the circle and do them and if you have a safe your safe" she smiled and most of the others agreed. "Let do this" shouted  Clarice who was pumping her fist.

.The hat was passed around. I took a small piece of paper and held it tight. Everyone had a small card and Katie held the hat again. All of them were pretty silly just simple things like try and make that person across from you blush. We all giggled and then I saw Malcom pace read his. His face when pale and he read out, "train game everyone has to kiss the person on their right". Thats good that meant Annabeth would be kissing me but who would I... I glanced to my left and met the eyes of a very frightened Nico. "LET DO THIS" Conner screamed. Slowly kisses and giggled were exchanged as the doom train rolled closer to me. Valentina gave Annabeth a small peck on the lips and Annabeth blushed sharply. She turned to me and gave a wink. I leaned and and kissed her. Kissing Annabeth felt right and I'm sure we held the kiss for a few seconds longer then the other campers. My hand when to Annabeth's soft cheek. We finally broke the kiss and some campers wolf whistled and clapped letting out loud "whhhooohoooos". Now I turned to Nico.

.He looked so scared in the fire light. I held his gaze because I really didn't want to kiss Nico he was like a brother to me. "Come on Jackson" "Yeah you can do it" called Campers. I leaned in and didn't expect Nico to try and kiss me. He pushed himself forward and roughly kissed at first but after a moment it soften, I didn't get that felling in my stomach like with Annabeth, I just wanted it to end. I pulled away and wiped the back of my hand against my mouth. Annabeth found my hand and gave it a Squeeze. Nico had stars in his eyes and was blushing like mad. Everyone was silent, other boys had kissed Maybe it was Nico reaction because he didn't break my gaze. "Nico are you okay" Annabeth leaned over and asked. "Nico, it's just a game" I said but to my surprise Nicos eyes filled with tears. He wiped his eyes and ran off. "NICO" I called out and chasing him.

All the campers in the circle were quite, none of them made jokes or laugh that all looked over at Annabeth and she also got up and chased me. I Chased Nico's dark figure, bolting into the forest, he broke through leaves and dived deeper and darker in. I didn't hear Annabeth screaming my name I just chased Nico, what had I done. I fell over in a large clearing of trees and a pain cut through my chest. A fire burned in my torso and my head span. My last though was Annabeth is going to have to find Nico now. I passed out.

Thanks for the editing tip 😄