WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Being a Juggalette (or Juggalo) isn't about how much merchandise you have or knowing every little detail about ICP. It's about being yourself- about seeing the world differently from normal society and not giving a fuck where your opinion fits in. Juggalettes don't take shit from other people, they know who they are and they accept it. They don't let any Feminem fans fuck with their family and they defend the family 100%. True Juggalettes know what it's like to be an outsider. It don't matter how many hatchetman tatoos you have, or how many ICP cd's you own, it's about being yourself and not caring if other people don't like who you are. It's about knowing that you always have the family to lean on when you need support. And one of the most important things is being a true believer in the Dark Carnival and knowing that when life fails you, Shangri-La will always be a place for you to go, and as long as you truly believe in the Dark Carnival- that's where you WILL go.That's what my definition of a TRUE Juggalette is....."Truth is we follow God, we've always been behind him, the carnival is God and may all Juggalos find him." Peace out motha fakoos!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

by http://juggalette4life17.tripod.com/id3.html