The Talk

Riker (age 14)
Rydel (age 13)
Rocky (age 12)
Ross (age 11)
Ryland (age 9)

Alright so I'm going to label this as 13 & up because of "the talk"

Riker

"Rocky and Riker!" Dad called. Rocky and I looked at each other confusedly.

"What did you do?" We asked each other at the same time. "I didn't do anything." We said at the same time again.

"Stop copying me!" Rocky and I look at each other. We were wide eyed.

We stopped talking and went downstairs. When I say I'm shook I mean shook!

Dad was sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Come take a seat boys." Dad said calmly. "Rocky did it!" I said pointing at Rocky. Rocky did the same thing to me at the same time I did it to him.

"You both didn't do anything, now sit down!" Dad said impatiently. "Okay, okay." I muttered under my breath sitting down.

"This is weird, why are we here?" Rocky asked uncomfortably. He wasn't lying, this was weird. We never sit down and talk about something unless it's important especially with just Dad.

"Well you boys are growing up so I just wanted to talk to you about changes that you might be experiencing." He was looking straight at me as he said this.

I frowned, changes? I don't think I've experienced any changes.

"What kind of changes?" Rocky asked slowly. "Voice changes, body changes." Dad listed.

"What happens?" I asked. "You get muscular, you get hair in some places."

"We know that." I nodded. "What else?" Rocky asked.

"You get this thing that hurts..." Dad trailed off. "Hurts!? Where?" Rocky asked. He's so innocent.

"Your penis Rocky." I answered for Dad. Rocky frowned. "Does that have to happen to me?"

Dad shook his head and turned his attention to me. "How'd you know that?"

"Ummm... a friend of mine is going through it." I shifted uncomfortably. This is weird, I don't want to talk about this.

"Can we stop talking about this please?" I pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

Dad shook his head, "Not you, Rocky can go upstairs."

"Thank God!" Rocky sighed in relief. "Sucks to be you bro." He said before dashing off upstairs before Dad made him stay.

"Riker are you having these?" Dad asked. "Why do I have to tell you!? That's weird!"

"Because I'm your father Riker, you need to tell me this stuff."

"Why?" I asked. "Because something could be wrong."

My eyes widen, "I don't want to talk about this."

"Alright moving on, I'm just going to assume that you have since you won't tell me."

I groaned, "Why did Rocky get to leave?"

"I realized that Rocky's too young to be actually experiencing this."

"Pffft too young." I huffed. Dad glared at me to shut me up. I held my hands up in defense.

"You might have or had a dream of a girl or a boy I don't know, doing things to do that you like-"

"Ew! Stop it Dad!" I whined closing my ears.

"Listen, either you shut up so we can go on with this or you can continue being a baby and we'll be here all night, I'm hating this just as much as you,"

'I doubt that' I thought. I unplugged my ears.

"The dreams are called wet dreams Riker. If you have one, you might wake up with a wet disgusting feeling in your boxers."

"That is called sperm or semen-"

"That sounds disgusting."

"Riker stop interrupting me."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. "Listen to me! I hear more in the hallways than I'd like to, so please please don't make me do this!"

"No Riker that's more like fucking not sex."

My eyes widen. "What's the difference?"

"Fucking is quick and only gives you relief. Sex is love and only love."

I cringed and barfed mentally. "Please Dad! I beg of you! No more! I'll never get in trouble again!"

Dad laughed, "Fine, but if you have any questions you know where to find me."

I ran off to me and Rocky's room and collapsed in bed.

"It was that bad?" Rocky asked. "It was that bad." I repeated.

"I'm gonna throw up."

"Not in here, barf in Ryland and Ross' room."

I got up and ran to bathroom. I throw up everything I had eaten that day. Dad passed by laughing at me. I swear he embarrasses me on purpose.