room #12

"Felix!! ieenn!!"
"You won't believe what he did!"

"What?"

"He said to his friends that.."

"U guys smelly"
"U guys ugly"
"U guys look like clown."
"Fish"
"Dongkey"

"Ughh shut up! U guys are so mean!"
"He told then that we're a couple-- like.. WHAT THE FUCK???"

Felix laughed at his actions.

"Chill braw.. That's nothing."

"Yeah, it's just normal." Jeongin interrupted.

Seungmin rolls his eyes, "i knoww but-"

"Hi babe."

"AHHH!!" Seungmin screamed and jumped to jeongin.

"Yo, you're over reacting." Hyunjin said then pulled seungmin back, that made his side arm hit hyunjin's chest. Seungmin looked at him with widen eyes, while hyunjin winked at him. (Wtf? What am i writing?? What a mess)

"Ehem.."
"I think.. I should go and find changbin."
"Ehem.. Yeah, I'll follow you." Jeongin and felix excused themselves and went out from the cafeteria, leaving the lovebirds behind.

"W-why are you here?"

"Why? Is it wrong to see my bOYFRIENd?"

"Uhm.. Excuse me, i am not your fcking boyfriend okay clown? Yes? Got it? Okay bye." He got up but got pulled back down by hyunjin.

"Baby.. You're not going anywhere, without me. What if, someone flirt with you and take you away from me? Awh~ hyunjin would be so saadd!~"

"Eww, just let them flirt with me okay?? I'm not even yours, bruhh."

"But, babyy~ why're you saying thaaat, hyunjinnie wants to c-cry!!" With that hyunjin fake a cry loudly that made students turned their head to them.

"Yah what are you doing?? You're embarrassing me! I'm sorry, sorry." He bowed to the students and take hyunjin away from there. They walked to the school pond.

"Aish, seriously this fish.. Aihhh" seungmin sighed.

"Why? Do you hate me?" Hyunjin asked with face and tone, he looked disappointed and sad.

"Eh?" He shrugged then play with the rocks.

"I like you."