"Drive-thru na lang po kami ni Ia, Tita. Gising na po ba s'ya?"

Tita Ann laughed. "Parang hindi mo kilala 'yang kababata mo. Umupo ka muna d'yan at ipapatawag ko. Are you sure you don't want to eat breakfast first before you two head out?"

"Hindi na po," I said choosing to spend time alone with Ia instead of filling my stomach.

Nearly thirty minutes later my girlfriend arrived wearing a pair of maong shorts, white shirt, a U.P. Maroons hoodie, and Nike rubber shoes. She was frowning.

"Good morning," I greeted with a fond smile. "Ganda natin ngayong umaga, ah."

"Ewan ko sa'yo. Alas siete talaga?" she said before she sat down next to me then leaned against me closing her eyes. "Good morning, Ai."

I was tempted to give her a kiss but held myself back. "Tara na?" I asked instead.

"Okay. Bakit may dala kang bag?"

"Baka pagpawisan ka, at least makakapagpalit ka ng damit."

She looked up to scowl at me. "Ano bang gagawin natin, ha?"

"Secret."

"Hm..."

I moved my mouth close to her ear. "H'wag kang green. Napaghahalata ka, eh."

She gawked at me before she hit me on the shoulder. "H'wag kang ano! Wala akong iniisip na kung anu-ano!"

I laughed. "Shh..." I put a finger against her lips. "Naiintindihan ko. Normal 'yan."

"Isaiah!"

"What?" I asked laughing harder.

"Hindi na ako sasama!"

"Joke lang..." I said putting an arm around her shoulders. "Sorry na, joke lang. Nothing R-18. It's not even PG-16. The activity is very General Patronage," I added.

She continued to pout as I rose from my seat before helping her to her feet. "Halika na. Ngiti na. Joke nga lang. Sorry na..."

"Hmp!"

"Isang smile, please. Ia...sorry na. Gusto mo bang lumuhod ako?"

"Mamaya, paluluhurin talaga kita sa asin," she grumbled. "Mommy, alis na po kami!" she hollered.

Tita Ann emerged from the hallway that leads to the kitchen. "Mag-ingat kayo," she told us.

"Iingatan ko po ang anak n'yo," I unnecessarily said.

Ia's mom smiled. "Please do that, Isaiah. Alam mo naman na kahit mas lalaki pang gumalaw kaysa mga kapatid n'ya 'yang kaibigan mo ay unica hija namin 'yan."

"Makakaasa po kayo, Tita."

Ia insisted that we drop by my house first before we leave. "Para makapagpaalam din ako nang maayos sa mommy mo."

Nearly thirty minutes later, we were traversing EDSA and I was giving my girlfriend directions.

"Ano 'to dire-diretso lang?" she asked.

"Pa-Sky Way."

"Enchanted?" she queried much to my dismay.

"Paano mo nalaman?" I asked unable to hide the disappointment from my voice.

She laughed. "Ano ba, kilala kita, ano. Besides, you told me when you were fourteen that you'd take your first girlfriend there."

"It's supposed to be a surprise."

"Your first girlfriend appreciates the effort," she said.

"First and last girlfriend."

"Kay bata-bata mo pa lang ay magaling ka nang magpakilig," she said glancing briefly at me. "I love you," she added.