e l e v e n

A/n: so 924 reads
Are y'all planing to kill me
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND HERES BONUS CHAPTERS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH  

It had been a few months with their marriage, yes they managed to get two kitties, they were ginger and black with the prettiest eyes. 

Renjun was totally against the idea but, it is Eun Ae after all, he couldn't say no for too long.

They were Eun Ae's children. 

Renjun was at work and Eun Ae was at home, day off she said, it had been very stressful for both her and Renjun

she opened her laptop and set her big glass of mango juice as her laptop tinged. 

"Back up data"

And for the first time, she didn't pressed, "remind me later" 

Backing up data was annoying, she couldn't even do anything other than havin g the screen frozen, she lazily scrolled through her pictures and stopped at one, it was the  cute picture Renjun and Eun Ae took in high school. 

She remembered the moment so vividly, she had just taken out her biology book and closed her locker when Renjun stood right there, he laughed at her startled expression, he tucked her hair behind her ear and broke into laughter, and click! the picture's been taken. 

It had been so long, swiping every picture, came their first date, then came the picture they took right after their first kiss, then came graduation and lastly was the picture of them stuffing cake as soon as they got married 

she finished her back up and looked over to her phone to see a notification from jeno. 

jenojam:

hey, long time no talk

lets meet up

expresso cafe

at 5

i have news

Eunnie:

oh sure

ill be there

seen: 4:32

-

she looked around to find jeno and then a hand rose up, smiling at him, Eun Ae rushed ti sit with him. 

"hey jenoooo" she greeted, he was always busy, he had the big exchange foreign campaign.