THE FATES - Celebration Page

Okay - Sarah here. Sorry folks. Got a little distracted by that official invite to party AT WATTPAD HQ - YEAH BABY! So I'm back. 

Here's the fun part where we graffiti up the boards with our appreciation for Nicole @_Ahna_ and The Fates. So as hosts, @Solaralunarix (Drae) and I will start out with our thoughts.

Sarah: It seems like I've known @_Ahna_ since the beginning of my Wattpad experience. I'm fairly sure I met her through @linna1029, though I can't remember. I remember being seriously impressed by the sheer talent and scope of her work. Seriously, she had meticulously chosen music and artwork for every single chapter. Over the course of several PMs and comments, we've become good friends - supporting each other's work and venting as necessary (all authors need someone to blow off steam with)! She is really one of the kindest, most thoughtful and loyal people here on Wattpad. It's a pleasure to know her.

Drae: I wasn't sure of The Fates, but when I started reading her book, I couldn't put it down. So I smashed read that one too. We became great friends with a few PMs and the comments on the whole male species and my theories also with all my remarks on her characters. And the rest was history!

Now it's your turn! Please share your thoughts below.

 How did you first meet Nicole @_Ahna_?

 What do you appreciate about Nicole @_Ahna_?

 What is your favorite part of THE FATES?

 What are you favorite characters? Why?

What do you like about Nicole's writing style?

 And of course, anything else you'd like to share. Let's show THE FATES some love, shall we?