♡Collapse♡

You laughed as your husband, Michael, kissed your cheek. He had his hands wrapped around you from behind, and the both of you were standing in front of a full length mirror. A moment passed before Michael pulled away, walking over to the bed and sitting down.

You ran your fingers through your hair, fluffing it out before turning around to face your husband.

"You ready for the show tonight?" you asked him, walking over to the kitchen counter to pour yourself a glass of water. Just as you made your way into the kitchen, you fiddled with the air condition controls - bringing the temperature of the hotel room down. You were feeling a tad bit cold.

"Yes," Michael responded. "The team and I went through every possible scenario," he sighed, falling back onto the mattress. "We'll be prepared even if there's an earthquake,"

You giggled, grabbing the jug of water that sat atop the counter. After grabbing a glass from the cupboard, you began to fill your glass.

Once you were done, you looked up.

"Want a glass?"

"No, thank you," Michael sighed tiredly.

You grabbed your glass and walked over to the bed, holding it out. Michael frowned and sat up.

"Drink," you urged him. "It's the least you can do, especially since you'll be dehydrated after your performance tonight," you giggled slightly.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" he raised an eyebrow, taking the glass from you. "I love you so much," he whispered.

"And I love you more," you bent over and kissed his cheek. "Now drink,"

~•♡•~

You winced as the loud crowd cheered relentlessly. At present moment, Michael was up on stage - doing what he did best. You were backstage, watching him proudly.

However, you were feeling a little ill. In fact, you'd been feeling ill ever since the show started, but you didn't want to cause any drama. You fiddled with your wedding ring as you gulped, your head was spinning - and the screaming fans weren't helping.

Your head began to spin, and you held onto the wall for support. Nausea began to envelope you.

One of the backup dancers, Daniel, noticed your behavior - and he quickly walked up to you.

"(Y/N)?!" he spoke over the noise. "Are you okay?!"

You nodded, but it was clear that you were far from okay. You opened your mouth to say something, but everything around you turned white before you collapsed.

☆~~~~~☆
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
☆~~~~~☆