"How was teaching, you're lucky to teach!"She kept babbling while I looked to see the kid with his mother.

I wish I had a mother like that. It's a good thing his mother is a caring person than my mother is. Even though they have faced so much, I hope for them to never go through it again. The mother waved and I waved back. They both walk away as I watch them leave.

"Are you listening?"I hum and she shook her head.

"Never mind I have to go meet some girls I'll see you at home."She said as I nod looking at her leave to her small group of friends.

She smiled at her friends. Walking in a group and talking to each other. She's a loud crowd and the annoying one too. She's the most talkative person I've ever met and I'm the sadist. Well, she says I am. I never felt as if I need to hang out with a group of friends or someone as much and never will. I feel like a nobody.

"Ms.Khan!"

I turn to see Zak walking up to me and smiled. I snickered and thought something terrible. Why did this remind me of one of the Shahrukh Khan movies? Why am I so bothered by him? Whatever. He came by and took something out of his bag. I frowned confused and looked back at him.

"I was wondering if you could help me on this please, I really need your help!"He said and holds a Farsi workbook.

"Sure, since your new how about I help you,"I said as he smiled which was the worst thing I've done in my life.

I don't want to make him closer to me. I don't want him to notice me and I don't know why. "How about the café?"

"Alright then."I smiled and we went to a café called Stone Cafe.

It was very cozy. Dark chocolate walls, wooden brook furniture, and white line square floors. It had big lights and most of all, bookshelf.  It was filled with books, the only book I see is myself being an idiot right now.

"What would you like?"He asked me as I looked at the tv screen that had the menu.

"Espresso please,"I said as the lady nods and looked at Zak.

The girl in front had a flirty smirk on her face. She even tried to pull her chest up. I blink and I turned to Zak who was to busy looking at the screen. Does he not notice this or is it that he doesn't care? Geez, people are too weir.

"Two please."I pulled my card out of my wallet but I was too late.

Zak was faster than me like a flash. Flash, I want to go home and watch season one again, the other seasons are starting to suck and become boring now. I really want to go home but I have to help. God my mind is odd, just choose what you want to do idiot.

"I wanted to pay."He chuckled and made me gulp.

"It's on me since your helping."He told me and I follow him to a seat.

"So what was it that you needed help on exactly?"I asked him as he showed me the page of the book.

"Oh...oh"I looked at it and saw the mistake.

He's confused with the م. I get it now.

"Okay see the م, do you know what that means?"I asked him as he nods.

"The question is asking if you know any words that go with it, like مادر, which means mother, you need to have it in Farsi format and language,"I told him as he nods

"But do we need the constants like we have in Arabic words?"I shook my head.

"No just write the words and that's all."

"The back of the page there is a word bank, that could help, it has both Farsi, English, and Arabic,"I told him as he looked back and nods.

I heard something and I turned my head "Order for Almas and Zak."

"I'll go get it you work on it,"I told him as he nods smiling.

I got up to go get the order in which the girl who took our order frowned. I take the espressos and went to go back to the seat but I saw Casey on my spot. She twirled her hair and smirked. While Zak looked uncomfortable and shivering through his leg.

"Uh, Zak,"I called him and he looked at me pleading for help.

"You need more practice, do you want to stay here?"I felt a glare from Casey but she sighed with a smile after she turned.

"Till we meet again my darling."She smirked and winked while getting up to leave.

As she left she started pushing my shoulder with hers. I held the cups tightly and turned to her confused. She has the audacity to do anything without caring that people watch her, disgusting. I'm not going to judge though. I was also one too when I was a kid fighting for a doll to death. I shook my head then sat down and looked at the cups while I smiled.

"I don't understand why she doesn't get that I don't like her?"I heard and turned my head to Zak.

"Maybe because she's a spoiled brat, who gets what she wants and thinks your playing hard to get,"I told him as he sighed.

He took the espresso and drinker it with a straw. I crumble my hands onto the sides of the cup and drink it. It was warm and cozy. Since it's been cold and cloudy outside.

"Why do you crumble your hands like that?"He asked me and I stare into his eyes seeming to be intrigued for some reason.

"To keep my hands warm."

Edited: 05/04/20

I'm trying to update so I don't do my college applications. Let's just ignore that. I edited this a little better than the other three. Ooops.