6

Xiao Jun walks into the office and feels everyone giving him weird looks. When he reaches his section he sees his subordinates all staring at him with a mix of admiration, respect and confusion. He decides that he can't hold it in anymore, he needs to know. "What's going on? Why is everyone giving me weird looks. Lei Yu, tell me." Xiao Jun points at the team member who is always connected to all of the gossip. Lei Yu slightly blushes because he knows exactly why he's called out. "Team Leader...we're all just surprised. How did you get the personal secretary position for the CEO?" Xiao Jun looks at them with genuine confusion in his eyes. Though his face is stoic they can read his disbelief. "Boss...you didn't know???" Lei Yu finally understands why Xiao Jun has been curious all morning about their unusual behavior. "Boss you should probably go see the project manager."

Xiao Jun nods and heads off to meet the manager.

Ni Ni, what's this about a personal secretary position?

Ni Ni feels really guilty and nervous at his question. What do I tell him? I totally screwed up. I didn't expect that beast to actually use this way to tie Host to him. What a fucker, he ruined everything... (╥_╥) Host just told me yesterday that he trusted me. I'm so fucked. It's all or nothing, I might as well come clean.

[Ugh Host...Do you remember when I told you that I made a mistake when I called the male lead your man? I didn't make a mistake. Ummm Zhao Yixuan is interested in you. In a romantic way... As in he wants to date you and screw you and stuff...So he used this chance to make you his secretary and get close to you. _(:3」∠)_ ]

Ni Ni waits for his reaction.

Okay

[Okay?... That's it? You're not mad? Or grossed out that there's basically a stalker that likes you? Are you interested in him? Do you think he's hot or something? What are you going to do now that he's going to stick to you? What if he wants to make you his bitch?]

Calm down Ni Ni. This works well with the mission. If I'm close to him I can find him a lover and I can reveal Yang Xi's true colors.

[So you don't care that he likes you? What if he tries to do something to you?]

What happens will happen.

[ 凸ಠ益ಠ)凸 ]

Xiao Jun knocks on the manager's door. "Come in, Ah it's Xiao Jun. I was about to call you myself. So let me get to the point. The CEO was at the meeting yesterday and saw how competent you are. He thinks that you will do great as his secretary so you're being promoted. Congratulations Xiao Jun!!! I always thought you were too overqualified for your job. Just be yourself and everything will work out!"

Xiao Jun bows to him in thanks. The manager just excitedly continues, "you're expected upstairs in about 2 hours, so clear out your desk and your duties will be explained to you by the head secretary at the CEO's office. Good luck!"

Xiao Jun thanks him again and leaves the office to clear out his things. He gathers his team members for a final meeting where he tells them that he's leaving and that they need to continue to work hard. Xiao Jun just meant it as serious advice for workplace management but all of his subordinates got very emotional. They all believed that this was his farewell speech and his way of showing care and concern for them.

When they first met Xiao Jun they thought he was a cold and haughty man because of his lack of communication skills, but over time he just seemed adorkable. His straight face when offering praise and his stunted speech when giving feedback became qualities that they found cute. When they learned about his past they felt sympathy and compassion for him. Eventually he became their baby despite the fact that he was their superior. It made this parting even more bittersweet, but they were happy that he was getting recognized for his amazing talents.