Michael || Elizabeth

"Elizabeth, you're drooling."

You snap out of your daze and notice a little bit of drool rolling down your chin. You quietly wipe your mouth as you blush. You look to your friend who grabbed your attention. She was laughing at you. You made a note to get her back when she was with her boyfriend.

You take a quick glance to who you were staring at. Thankfully he didn't pay attention to you. The class goes by quickly and you are grateful for that. You hurry up and grab your stuff. Following your friend out as she is still snickering about what happened not even three minutes ago.

"If you don't stop I'll tell your lover boy Ashton about everything." You threatened. She stopped in her tracks an turned to you.

"E-Everything?" She stutters out as her eyes grow wide.

"Everything." You whisper.

She nods agreeing to your threat and soon starts on about something. You notice Ashton and his group walking closer to you. Your friend walks up to him as he pulls her into him. You look away not wanting to see the little make-out session that would be happening.

"They need to get a room, don't you think?"

You blinked your eyes a couple times not believing he is right beside you. His smile was just breath taking. You watched his lips moved as he continued to talk.

"Elizabeth, hello?" He waved his hand in front of your face.

Dammit. You quickly apologise as he chuckles. You feel your face turn a bright red as you look towards the couple. Michael keeps talking to you as you both make jokes about the no shame they have for PDA.

"So I'm having some friends over tonight, you wanna join?" You were shocked at his invitation. But you nodded agreeing to it.

"Alright so I'll see you tonight."

"I'll be there." You assure him as she smiles at you before walking away.

You stayed outside waiting to get a ride home. You hated waiting for her, she hated leaving him for a second but they were going to see each other in like not even twenty minutes. You sighed with relief as you saw her coming towards you.

"Can you wait until you get home or go to his place to have sex?" You whined as you got in the passenger seat.

"We didn't have sex, just shut up." She snapped as she soon drove off the parking lot.

You have listened to your best friend talk about her boot friend for the past hour. You have learnt more about him then you ever wanted to. Luckily she is in the shower and you don't have to hear her go on and on. You stayed laying on he bed. Your phone buzzed grabbing your attention from your thoughts.

You noticed you got a text from some random number.

Hey.

Hi, who is this?

Michael. I got your number from Ashton who got it from your friend. I just wanted to make sure you aren't ditching out on tonight.

I would never. What time is a good time to be over?

About 7 would be great. (:

Alright I shall see you then.

Can't wait. ;)

You just stared at the message. Did Michael Clifford just send you a winky face? Know you were beyond nervous for this. You checked the time and noticed it was around five. You needed to start getting ready. You were curious if your best friend was going or not.

"Hey, are you and Ash going over to Michael's tonight?" You yelled.

"No. We are going to the movies, why do you ask?"

"Michael told me he was having some friends over so I thought.." You trailed on. Something's weren't adding up.

"Maybe Cal and Luke are going idk. I'll text Ash in a few." She replied.

You told her you had to go. She said a quick goodbye. You left her house, you couldn't wrap your head around any of this. But he wanted you to hang out you couldn't pass up this chance. Entering your house to hurried up and got ready. Keeping your outfit simple and casual -well for you. You headed towards the familiar road.

Okay, so maybe you been to his house a couple times -but never walked in. Your not a creepier or anything it was just the chance you hung out with your best friend and ash, they had to stop here and get something. Nothing to extreme.

Standing outside his house you notice no cars. Was he even here? Where are his friends.? You shook your head and decided to get past the nerves. Before your knuckles made contact with the door it opened to reveal and smiling Michael.

"Hey." He simply greeted. You nodded and walked in as he opened the door wider.

You stood awkwardly in the living room not seeing anything that would say hey my friends are coming over. He lead you to the kitchen you were so lost for words. The small dinner table was cover in a coloured tablecloth. Plates set up on each side as two candles set in the middle of the table.

"Okay, I bet you are curious what is going on?" He question, you nod your head as you look at him then back to the table.

"Well I lied."

"I can tell that much."

"I lied because i was worried if I did just come out and ask you to come over for dinner you would have ditched out so I made up a a fake thing." He explained as he lead you to a chair.

Slowly pulling it out for you he gestures for you to sit. You oblige, to still can't find many words to say. He made sure you were alright before taking his own seat. The dinner that was placed in front of you looked amazing.

"Warning you I didn't cook this. I had all the guys and your best friend help me with all of this. So I hope the food is good." He said with a laugh before starting into his food. You followed after him.

Dinner flew by and you were seated on his couch snuggled up to him as he kept taking. The night was falling into place. It was perfect.

"So I saw you drooling today in class." You moved away from him not believing he caught you starring or even worse drooling. You cover your face with your hands.

"Hey don't be embarrassed." You felt him pull your hands away from your face.

You notice his face was inching closer to yours. His breath fanning your face as his lips brushed against yours.

"I've always dreamed of doing this." He softly spoke. His eyes never leaving yours.

"That makes both of us." He smiled before pressing his lips to yours.