Chapter 1

I sat down at my computer. I opened the chat room. Type in Username, Password. I'm in. I look for Mine. Mine is a person that I talk to. He's online. I type 'Hi'. Then I hit the send button. Ding. My computer notifies me that I have a message. Hey, it says. How r u? I send it. It takes him a while to respond. Ding. Do u want 2 meet me? His question caught me off guard. Did I want to meet him? Should I meet him? Ding. Hello? r u still there? Yes i'm here and i dont think that we should meet yet. A second later, ding. Oh, that's okay. We went back to our regular conversation.

*************************

I looked over at the clock. 11:30. Oh, no. I was supposed to be in bed at least reading in five minutes.

"Are you in bed?" My mom called up from downstairs. She was walking up the stairs. GTG. I sent it to Mine. Then I got up and raced around getting ready. P.J.s, brush teeth. I jumped into my bed with a book just before my mom walked through the door.

"Okay. Good your in bed." My mom didn't know that I talked to Mine. If she did she would kill me and Mine. I put my book onto my night-side table.

"Goodnight, hun." She came over and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, mom." I murmured just a little too late. I really was tired. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep, and the nightmares.

**********************

I woke up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night. I felt like I had to go downstairs. I climbed down the stairs and walked to the living room. I stepped over the craky floor boards and made my way to the T.V.. I turned it on. The channel was the news. I listened to what they were saying.

"There have been a mass of killing sprees in our little home town Forks," Yes, I lived where the 'Vampires' did.

"The police have no leads of who is comit-" I turned off the T.V. and the room turned pitch black.

**********************

Unknown P.O.V.

I dropped her to the floor. No. I couldn't think of her as a person. It was just a body, but with her blank eyes staring up at me. Lets just say it gave me the creeps. I left her on the floor with the others and went to look for my next victim.