April 24 | Part 1

April 24, 20XX
12:04 AM

     Todoroki Shouto crept quietly through the hallways of his large home. He slid open the back door to the yard, cool breaths of wind kissing his face. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of an All Might sweatshirt that he threw on to keep himself warm.

     He sat down on the dark wooden porch, tilting his head to gaze up at the dim sky. There were stars sprinkled across like the glittery flakes on a five year old's art project. His mind drifted towards when his anonymous admirer told him to see the starry night before he went to bed. Shouto was glad that he did.

He was glad that his eccentric admirer messaged the wrong number at 12:09 AM.

April 24, 20XX
7:41 AM

[Midoriya]

Midoriya
Todoroki!! Do u wanna go
to the mall and hang out??

You
Okay. When?

Midoriya
At around 10:00; we plan
to catch a movie too so
bring a jacket or smth

You
We?

Midoriya
Oh, Uraraka and Iida

You
I see. I'll meet you
guys there then.

Midoriya
See ya!

You
See you.

Seen at 7:44 AM.

April 24, 20XX
9:53 AM

Shouto waited patiently for his friends to arrive at the mall. He took a seat on the circular ledge of the water fountain, resting his hands on the cool surface. The first one to arrive was Midoriya Izuku a moment later, followed up by Uraraka Ochako, and then Iida Tenya when five minutes had passed.

He was wondering why they weren't going anywhere when everyone came. "Why're we still here?" Shouto asked, casting a glance at Izuku.

His friend jumped, looking cornered. The green haired male's fingers pointed at every single direction. "Well, um, you see—"

"I'm sorry that I'm late!" A voice exclaimed, rushing towards the trio. Shouto blinked his mismatched eyes when he saw a familiar figure hunched over and wheezing. "My shower head screwed itself over and it took ten minutes to fix." You heaved out, getting hair off of your sweaty forehead.

     Shouto was not informed of your presence and was quite flustered and alarmed. He was wearing a pastel blue All Might sweater (he has a smaller collection than Izuku but it wasn't something to sneeze at) with a graphic tee underneath.

     His worn out, ice blue sneakers were something that he found comforting but definitely not "fashion forward". The male's jeans were probably the only thing that could be featured on the cover of a magazine since they were crafted by Best Jeanist himself.

     Ochako sent him a glance, a mischievous look in her chocolate eyes. Something alerted him that what she was thinking wasn't going to keep Shouto's heart rate stable.

     "Hey, [Name]!" The brunette chirped, switching her eyes onto you instead. "Glad that you could make it." She giggled, snuggling her hands deep within her dark green parka.

     The parka was a birthday gift from Izuku last year, and the girl wore it whenever she could. Accompanying it was a white crop top with the word "GIRLS!" in silver embroidered on it and a sunshine yellow, hip high skirt that went above her knees. She wore knee high socks with matching black flats.

     You grinned at her widely, waving. Your face's bright flush was dying down to a subtle blush on your cheeks. Shouto found you quite adorable at that moment (or any moment, really).

     Shouto jumped a little when your [e/c] suddenly snapped onto his own. He held his awkward eye contact, panicked about what to do. "Hello, [L/Name]." He nodded his head, deciding on to just greet you.

     "Hi! I didn't know that you would be here." You sent a bit of an accusing glare at Izuku, who just smiled goofily, before smiling at Shouto.

     "Ditto." He said coolly.

     Tenya cleared his throat, pushing up his thin rimmed glasses. He was rocking tan khakis, a sky blue button down shirt with a pair of plain brown slip ons. On top of that, the dark haired male was wearing UA's varsity jacket. "Let's get going! We have a big day ahead of his." He announced clearly, his arm swishing stiffly.

     "Y-Yeah!" His green haired friend agreed. His hands were covered by his oversized, limited edition All Might jacket. He was wearing a plain shirt that said the words "T-Shirt" in Japanese and wore a pair of skinny jeans. "Where to first?" He inquired to his group of close friends.

     "Food court!" You said excitedly. "I'm starved. And sweaty." You groaned, fanning yourself with your shirt by moving it back and toward you. It had colors mixed in with others and stars sprinkled on top to imitate the night sky. On the other half of your body, you wore a pair of black jeans and slip ons.

     "I want cold soba." Shouto added on simply, causing you to laugh.

     "Food court it is then." Tenya nodded and began to walk to the direction of your destination. You all trailed behind or next to him, conversing amongst yourselves at 10:12 AM.

April 24, 20XX
10:25 AM

     Shouto found it odd how when he had messaged his anonymous friend about being out at the mall, you got a notification at the same time of when the message delivered.

     When you checked your phone, he took note of how you fumbled around with it. His phone made a brief noise, signaling him that his admirer had sent him a reply back. He took his eyes off of you when you placed your phone down a moment after.

     Curious, Shouto sent a quick response to the message. He was slightly disappointed when your phone didn't vibrate loudly on the table. He wondered why he was disappointed; because you weren't his admirer? Or because he didn't figure out who they were? The male was confused, to put simply.

     He slurped away his emotions by eating his noodles. While the bicolored haired male was enjoying his meal, he realized that he never got an immediate reply like he usually did at 10:32 AM.

>>>
Updating past 11:00 PM on a school night became a thing now, lads

-

A bit of a shorter chapter than usual just to give you guys content until my next update!! I decided to change things up and direct April 24 in Shouto's POV to let you guys know more about what the man thinks

-

Also, sad to announce this bUt Hecker Doodle's probably going to end probably when the first week of May starts or a bit beforethat (in this timeline). This means Hecker Doodle will be ending in about ten chapters from now!! Time really flies, wow

-

Also, thank you guys so much for five thousand reads!! The support on this work is phenomenal and I'm so happy that you guys enjoy what this fanfic is. Again, thank you all so much!!