Chapter 11 (Lucky me)

Julie's P.O.V~
Once I got off the elevator I saw an angry Ryder waiting with his arms crossed. I tried walking past him but it didn't help me because he stopped me by grabbing my left arm. I gave him a confused look

"What was that for?", he asked.

"I told you to not grab my bag.", I simply said as I pulled my arm away from his grasp.

" But that doesn't mean that you have to kick me in the back of my knee and leave me behind. I was trying to be good gentlemen and not put you in any pain. Plus you were just discharged.", he told me honestly.

" I don't care if you want to be a gentleman because I can take care of my safe thank you very much.", I said and continued to walk off and leave the hospital
*

*

*
20 min later

"Get in the damn car, Julie!", Ryder yelled in frustration.

We've been arguing for over the last 20 minutes in the hospital parking lot. The reason is simple I don't want to stay with him over a few months I rather stay by myself at home.

I shook my head and stated, "No."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He then opened back his eyes growled,''Get.in.the.car."

A chill was sent through my spine and something told me I shouldn't make him madder.
I ignored the feeling and I decided to shake my head one more time.

Next thing you know he appears right in front and backs me up against someone else's car. I gulp and my heart starts beating fast.

He leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "If you don't get inside the car I'll take you here right now and show everyone how bad I really want you."

I blushed deep red and I walk into the car without saying a word.

*

*

* ~Skip car ride.~

I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I decided to ignore it and went back to sleep. The tapping became a little bit harder.

I opened my eyes and saw that it was Ryder and asked, "What?"

"We're here.", he said as unbuckled my seat belt and helped me get out of the car.

I stretched my body and saw that we were in front of this huge brick mansion. There was also a huge fountain right beside Ryder's parked car. I seemed to be dazed because I didn't hear what Ryder even said.

" Huh?", I said to Ryder.

"I said that come on let's go inside while the servant gets your bag." He said and grabs my hand.

We head into the mansion and once we immediately get in a girl with blond and brown hair wraps her arms around Ryder's neck. I didn't know if I should be surprised he has someone or be jealous. But then again we're not even a thing.

"Oh my God! Ryder! Baby, I missed you so much! ", she yelled in excitement.

Ryder pushes her away and her gaze immediately turns into a hatred glare. I roll my eyes and I already know that I'm going to have a fun rest of a day.

A/N: Short chapter. Thank you for the votes and keep reading :).