The Beast From The Future

*At The City*

It was pieceful at the city and everyone was enjoying there day as usual. Everything was calm and pieceful until the ground started shaking violently. Everyone started panicing as people came running out of there homes, people ducking on the ground, children crying and more. During the shaking, numerous tentacles started appearing out of the ground and grew taller and taller. The shaking then stop's as everyone saw buildings destroyed, the ground all destroyed and cracked, children crying, and tentacles that were as tall as a tall building.

*Sonic's Home*

Sonic was sleeping on the couch piecefully. But soon, another earthquake started happening again which cause to Sonic to wake up and fall down from the couch.

"What's going on?" Sonic rubbing his eyes

Sonic then saw his house shaking violently as everything started falling down to the ground.

"An earthquake, eh?" Sonic said

The earthquake finally stop's as everything stopped moving around.

"That earthquake was unexpected." Sonic said

Sonic turn's on the tv to see the news.

"Breaking News, a series of big earthquakes have been happening for the past hour and it's unknown why massive earthquakes are happening every minute." The News Reporter said

"I been sleeping threw a ton of earthquakes? Man, I'm a hevay sleeper." Sonic said

"During these earthquakes. Tentacles started appearing out of the ground around the city and there as tall as a tall building. It's still unknown what's causing this strange phenomena. If you spot a tentacle around the city, do not attempt to walk closer to it, everyone should be far away at all cause. The military is under going investigation on this dangerous situation."

Sonic looked out the window and saw the clear sky covered with black smoke.

"Something tells me that something big will come soon." Sonic said

*At The City*

Sonic was walking around the city. He saw buildings destroyed, buildings on fire, children crying, people taken to hospital by ambulance.

"Man, look at the destruction by the earthquakes." Sonic said

Sonic then spotted a tentacles from the distance.

"Look's like I found one." Sonic said

Sonic start's running toward's the tentacle. Seconds later, he soon make's and saw the tentacle was blocked by police tape and police cars were blocking off the area so one could pass.

"Man, that is tall!" Sonic looking up at tentacle

Soon after, another earthquake started happening as another tentacle started appearing out of the ground.

"Another one!" Sonic said

"Everyone, move away from the tentcale immediately! If you don't follow the orders, you will be arrested." The police shouted with the mic

Everyone soon started running away from the tentcale. Sonic was just standing there looking at the tentacle.

"Hey you, you better get your legs moving or we will arrest you!" The police said to Sonic

"Fine." Sonic said

Sonic soon walked away from the scene.

"Does this have to do with the monsters I took down a few days ago?" Sonic said