"I'm not sure!" He brings his little hand on Scarlett's stomach and strokes it, just like I did a few minutes ago. "I'd like a little brother because he would play with me but I don't want him to touch my toys and my games." We both giggle at his plausible reasons and he gives us a curious look.

"But if you don't want him to touch your toys and games how is he going to play with you?" I ask him. He seems to think about my question for a while.

"Ok, then I hope it's a little brother!" He says at the end, with a smile. Scarlett smiles at him and then she stretches her hand toward him, to make him sit right next to her.

"Come here, I wanna show you something!" She says. Andres quickly obliges. Scarlett covers her stomach again and then she gets her phone from the bedside table.

"This is how big our baby is right now!" She tells him, showing him the app she's already showed me a thousand times in the last hours. On the screen, there's a womb with a fig inside of it, to show the size of the baby.

"Is that a fig?!" Andres asks with his face twisted in surprise.

"Yes!" She nods her head with a proud smile on.

"That's teeny-tiny!" He observes with amazement.

"Yes... it changes every week!" Scarlett tells him and he smiles up at her.

"I wanna see what it'll look like next week!"

"Oh, don't worry... she'll show you!" I playfully roll my eyes, while Scarlett kicks me on my thigh from under the duvet.

"When will you find out if it's a boy or a girl?" He asks us both.

"In about three or four weeks..." he snorts at Scarlett's words.

"That's so long..." he sighs, making the both of us laugh.

"Baby, do you need anything?" I ask her, bringing my hand on her head to stroke it.

"I'm fine... I just need to pee, right now." She says, pushing to duvet off of her body and slowly trying to get up. I immediately stand up to help her, but she succeeds without my help too.

"Are women always sick when they're pregnant?" Andres asks me, once that Scarlett has closed the door of the bathroom behind her.

"Some are, some aren't..." I shrug my shoulders. "But with Scarlett is a very particular case because, as I've told you, she couldn't have babies."

"So she can't ever leave her bed until the baby is born?" Andres asks with evident surprise on his face traits and tone of voice.

"Kind of... we just want to be extra careful." He nods his head in understanding at his words and then stays silent. "Do you want to come with me to do some shopping?" I ask him when I notice that it's getting quite late. I need to buy some groceries, water and anything else that Scarlett might need.

"Can't I stay here with Scarlett?" He says, as soon as Scarlett comes out of the bathroom.

"Not sure it's a good idea..." I immediately protest. Scarlett walks back to our bed and she gets behind the duvet again.

"Why?" She asks. "It's not a problem to me!" She shrugs her shoulders. "We can watch a movie, yeah?" She says to Andres that quickly nods his head. Before I can even answer, he takes off his shoes, letting them fall to the ground, and gets into bed next to her. Scarlett wraps her arm around his shoulders and he rests his head on Scarlett's chest. At this point, I just sigh, giving in.