Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

I woke up blearily, it was fairly dark wherever I was, and I knew I was incredibly hot. I felt dissoriented, felt breathing on my neck, before I remembered I was in Harry's room. I tensed for a second, realizing my arms were still wrapped around him, pressed up close against him, but he was sound asleep, snoring quietly against my chest. 

My eyes adjusted to the darkness, and I gazed down at his now peaceful face. My heart throbbed remembering his mangled wrist, and to think I was the cause of it. I bit my lip, having the overwhelming urge to kiss him wash over me. I opted out, even though I knew he wouldn't have felt it. I raised my head, looking at the clock. It was only nine. As much as I wanted to lay with him forever, I needed to call the boys and see if they were coming tomorrow to Blinkbonny. I gulped, hoping that Harry would come, but maybe it wasn't the best thing. 

I sighed gently into his hair, before very slowly pulling away from him, sliding my arm out from under him. He made a soft whimpering noise, gripping onto my shirt tightly, before releasing it and rolling over. I paused for a moment, running a hand up his arm, before sliding out of the bed, refreshed by the cool air that clung to my rather heated body. I glanced back at him, his sides evenly rising with his breaths. My heart tugged in my chest.

You love him, Louis. My mind pointed out, and I couldn't help but grin, but there was a hint of saddness behind it. I turned on my heel, walking quietly out of his room, before retrieving my cellphone. I sat on my bed, before calling all of the boys, asking and confirming that they all would love to come. After I was done, I leaned back onto my bed, letting out a tired sigh, blinking slowly, watching shadows from the bushes outside dancing across the ceiling from the street lamp. 

Without even really thinking, I was back up on my feet, pushing out of my room, and back into Harry's room, who was still in the same position as I had left him. I slowly shuffled up to the bed, before crawling back in, scooting closer up behind him, wrapping my arms back around him and pulling him close up against me. 

"Lou." Harry's voice cracked out rough and low. I squeezed him harder. 

"Yeah, Haz?" I whispered into his ear, I heard his breath tiredly hitch. 

"Thanks for saving me." He said slowly, his voice incredibly serious. My face twitched with a mixture of happiness, and then guilt. I didn't say anything, just sighed against his neck, before he shifted his body to face me, and his tired, glassy green eyes stared into mine. I felt my breath hitch, he looked so stunning. I reached up and brushed away some of those curls, and then was shocked to find his lips delicately pressed to my cheek, before he rolled back over and nestled into me, my heart stammering in my chest. 

Something plowed into my face and I jerked violently awake, before being pulled out of the bed by my feet. I let out a yelp as I hit the cold floor in a delerious state. 

"Wake up, Louis! Time to go!" I heard Niall's thick Irish accented voice caw out, dragging me out of the room by my feet. I looked back to see that Harry wasn't in the bed. 

"Niall let me go!" I squeaked, wriggling under his grasp. He dropped my feet and I winced, looking up at him, shaking my head, laughing weakly. 

"Why were you in Harry's bed, by the way?" Niall grinned devilishly down at me, eyebrows raising suspiciously. I felt my cheeks pink, and I pulled up to my feet, rolling my eyes to try and disguise my embarassment. 

"Sleeping, what else?" I shot him a look, before disapearing into my room to get packed. I heard Liam's voice yell from the front door.

"Come on, Louis. We've gotta be at Blinkbonny by eleven." He sounded irritated, before hearing a muffled laugh echo down the hall that sounded like Harry's. I shook my head, confused, before quickly folding and placing camping type clothing and supplies into a duffel bag, grabbing my old sleepingbag that was wedged in a musty closet corner, before jogging out of the front door of the flat, squinting at the bright morning light. Liam threw the keys at me, pulling open the one of the vans back doors. I sighed, shoving my things into the trunk area, then clambering into the driver's seat.