Chapter 6: 'Princess Macy'

I meant to get this chapter posted on the 4/11/18 but that didn't end up happening. The reason I didn't post it yesterday was because I got home at 10:15 pm from work and then had to do something this morning.

——————

Date: 06/09/18 - 11/09/18
Time: 10:32 pm - 11:54 pm

With Jane, Oliver, Duke, James, Liz and Jack's help I managed to get my apartment clean up, stashing my valuables with Eitri who was more than willing to look after them, they were mostly personal items I didn't want to get broken my Macy.

I had two 'spare' rooms, plus a study. Liz helped me set up Macy's room while Jack Jane set up Mike's. The study was going to be used my Jane and whoever was staying with him.

(In the nine months I had been at the Black Rose Apartments I had never gotten around to putting in a desk as it never felt quite right.

The only thing that was in the study was my very large book collection. After everything that happened with Mike and Macy I never put a desk in or removed the bed. The Roster was never taken down just . . . moved to the white board next to my door and wold change every other day depending on who was staying with me)

Macy could get away with just about anything and would more often than not blame it on me, even though it obvious I couldn't have, in some cases physically (being 4 at time) done half the things Macy claimed I had

Macy could get away with just about anything and would more often than not blame it on me, even though it obvious I couldn't have, in some cases physically (being 4 at time) done half the things Macy claimed I had. It sometimes felt like Mark an Eliza were completely oblivious to the way Macy was treating me.

I found other ways to entertain myself. Read, writing and listening to music which you already know were the only things that seemed to keep me sane at times. I pulled from my thought when the front door was slammed open, I opened and eye and groaned. Oh god, they were here.

"Sorry we're late, the traffic was really bad, and we had problems finding the place," Mike commented, wincing when he realized how he had pushed the door open, he dumped his duffle bag inside the door before walking out again and coming back with Macy's suitcase.

What? Why couldn't Macy bring her own suitcase inside.

Macy walked in a few minutes later doing something on Mike's phone, kicking off her shoes without a care in the world, completely unaware of the mud she was spreading everywhere. Mike shot her annoyed look when he finally come back with her suitcase as he wiped his shoes and put them next to the door.

I don't know how they had trouble finding this place as it was fairly well known, everyone knew about the Black Flower Apartments. It was sometimes hard to find the place if you didn't know what you were looking for.

"It's fine. You could have called and told me you were going to be late. It's a good thing dinner is almost done," I stated more than a little irritated, they didn't at least tell me they were going to be late, by the look on Macy's face it hadn't occurred to her while Mike shot me an apologetic look.