"What the heck. No." Sangyeon responded and made her sit up on her bed. "You dumbass. It's already late. You need to go to school." He put his hands on his waist and looked at her.

Hyewon's vision became clearer and the 7 boys were Sangyeon and his friends. What are they still doing here? Her eyes widened and she got her school clothes then quickly ran to the washroom.

After she did her morning routine, the boyz decided to drop her off at school.

"I'm not a baby anymore! I'm older than Eric. Doesn't he have school? Actually, don't you all have school?!" She yelled at them.

"Yes. But no." Kevin snickered.

"What??! Are you guys shitting me right now?" They reached the bus stop and she looked at all of them.

"School's out today. It's Saturday." Eric reminded Hyewon. They all laughed seeing Hyewon's confused reaction.

"That's why your alarm didn't ring today. Duhh." Hyunjae stated,

"You assholes!!" She hit them multiple times with her legs and hands.

They all laughed and turned their attention to a tall boy, drinking milk, staring down at them all. "Hi, I am Changmin." He waved and looked at Hyewon. "Who are these people that seem to be bullying you?"

"Ahh they're just my brother's friends-"

"Doing another bet I see..." Changmin stopped drinking and walked closer to Hyewon.

The boyz all looked at eachother and widened their eyes.

"This is my girlfriend." Changmin proudly showed his dimples and Sangyeon stepped forward.

"Ew pffftt hahaha you wish." Hyewon widened her eyes at him whilst smiling.

Sangyeon knitted his eyebrows together before clapping. "Congratulations. When's the wedding?"

Hyewon opened her mouth to say something but Changmin cut him off. "Today."

"What in the fuc-" Hyewon was once again cut off by someone else. A girl's voice.

"Ahh I knew it! They'd get together." The voice became louder and louder. When Hyewon and Changmin turned around, Heejin was right there smiling like a fool."

"Heejin?!" Hyewon widened her eyes and looked at Heejin who was jumping up in joy with her hands clasped together, like a princess who just met her- you get the drill.

"Heejin?!" The boyz all gasped at the familiar name, especially Eric who pushed through the crowd and towards his sister.

"Heejin noona? Aren't you supposed to be home?"

"Oh! I was gonna pick you up since mom wants you home early. We're visiting someone this evening. You didn't know?"

Eric put his hands to his chin. "Oh.. Last time I checked you didn't tell me anything about anything!"

"Maybe mom and dad forgot to tell you. We'll be leaving now." Heejin waved at the boyz and Hyewon.

Hyewon furrowed her eyebrows.

"I didn't get to say goodbye." Hyunjae frowned.

🥛 🥛 🥛

Sangyeon and Hyewon were eating chips and watching a movie. Wreck It Ralph. No other movie can beat it.. Well except for Frozen.

"Vanellope is my crush." Sangyeon said. "Ralph better get her hands off her."

"Same, bro." She said and paused. "Is she a game character or a glitch?"

"She's my girlfriend."

"Okay never talk to me again."

"Will do."

...

"Wait so when's Ralph gonna show up?" Hyewon asked out of curiosity.

"Dunno. We watched this movie so many times, how can you not know?"

"How can you not know either??" They were interrupted by a buzz.

"I'll get it." Sangyeon got up and opened the door.

And there, stood the 3 imposters. Eric is an exception.

"Yah.. What are you doing here??"

"Sangyeon!? Woah I never knew I'd meet you here- Wait.. what is going on???" He asked and covered his mouth.

Hyewon heard what Eric said and walked over, holding the pack of chips in her hands.

"Holy shit." She muttered under her breath once she reached the door.

"Surprise?" Heejin awkwardly smiled.

🥛~~~~🥛

getting homework on the first day of school is so stressing ;( ty for the support <33