Ooh la la look at that ... Lesbian

"Legolas shot you?"
"Yes Stark, he did."
"Let's hear it for Anastasia and Legolas, I knew I should've had you guys over at my Malibu home."
"Tony if we'd stayed, you would've been out of liquor by the end of the week."
"That's very true, little red can certainly drink."

Bucky snorted from where he was resting on the couch, his feet propped up on the coffee table and his arm over his eyes. He remembered seeing Natalia out drink a whole political party. She'd had to eliminate them all but they'd been suspicious so had given her drink after drink after drink. By the end of the night she was only slightly tipsy. Hell, on her good nights she can give him a real run for his money.

"Sir you have an incoming call from Director Fury."
"Open the line Jarvis." Director Fury's head appeared on the screen and Bucky groaned as Clint sank lower into the cushions.
"WHY THE FUCK IS WINSLET NOT DEAD!"
"Sir, I can explain-"
"SHUT IT BARTON! I EXPECTED BETTER FROM YOU, SHE WAS YOUR PARTNER FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS!"
"Sir-"
"DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOU BARNES! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED, YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 70 SOMETHING YEARS."
"AND SHES BEEN DOING IT FOR LONGER!" Finally Bucky got through. The director muttered curses at them and sent dark scowls.
"I'm putting you on probation." He said.
"WHAT?!" Both Clint and Bucky jumped up and screamed in unison.
"Clearly you're not ready for the field yet."
"No sir you can't bench us. Please, we've gotten the closest so far and we've returned alive. Surely that's got to count for something?" The director pondered for a moment.
"Alright, you'll be teaching the newbies. Wheels up in ten, welcome to the academy boys." Both of them groaned.

🍂

It was months later when Bucky and Clint finally got their first mission. The long weeks training the new recruits was absolute torture. They were all either too curious or too cocky, they hated it.

Clint slid the file across to Bucky and he scanned through it quickly. The idea was to extract the information from Alaina Ramirez in Columbia. She was a wealthy daughter of the CEO of a weapons company that supposedly had a new devastating design. SHIELD planned on getting the info before Hydra. The idea was that Clint would go in as her brother's co worker with Bucky as his body guard (Bucky was starting to hate that job), then Alaina would simply hand over the plans. If she didn't then they would have to go old spy school and steal them.

A wave of heat stuck their shirts to their skin as they stepped out onto the manicured lawn of Alaina Ramirez's house. She was tall and willowy with gorgeous curves and tanned skin. Her hair was short and ruffled as she stared at them with sparkling eyes. "Maybe Fury was right when he mentioned the whole seducing thing." Bucky elbowed Clint sharply.
"You have a wife," he pointed out, yet he was struggling to defend himself against her charms. He thought of Natalia and then he thought of the mission. One thing led to another and he envisioned Chester and Natalia together in his mansion. He forced down the rising nausea and suddenly seemed to regain all his 1940s charm.

"My brother sent you, yes?" Her tone was honey sweet.
"Yes, but it appears he forgot to mention how beautiful you are." Now it was Clint's turn to glare at Bucky. Testosterone got in the way and now they were both flirting in an attempt to out do the other. Alaina just laughed loudly.
<white boys, always thinking with their dicks instead of their heads> she laughed again when she saw the stunned expressions on both Bucky's and Clint's faces. "Forgive me, I did not know you spoke Spanish." She chuckled quietly before leading them back to the manor.

She seated them at the conference table and told them to make themselves comfortable. "The transaction will be completed within a few minutes, for now though I would like you to meet my head of security." She whispered into the ear of one of her guards who left the room. When he came back a familiar sweep of red hair was tickling an iPad screen.
"Alaina I've prepared everything for this evenings meal, it's 7 o clock in the Marina hotel." She looked up quickly and then froze when she spotted the two. Both were half way out of their chairs when Alaina glided past them.

"Nala!" She squealed delightedly before engulfing the smallish red head in an embrace. Bucky watched with his mouth hanging open as Alaina kissed her.
"Gentlemen, I would like you to meet my partner Nala Raßindt. We've got a date tonight before Nala flies out to Germany."
"P,pp,partner?" Clint looked like he was about to faint.
"Oh yes, we've been together for three months now." Bucky finally closed his mouth and looked desperately into Natalia's eyes.

She squirmed uncomfortably before whispering something into Alaina's ear. Understanding crossed Alaina's face and she kissed Natalia on the cheek before she scurried out of the room. She turned back to the two men still in dazed shock and unlocked the metal briefcase the general brought to her. She slid it across the table for Bucky and Clint to inspect. With barely concealed cold fury she motioned for the guards who directed them out of the house. Bewildered, Clint mentioned the plan to stay for the evening. Alaina turned on them so fast.

"I'm afraid my hospitality has ended, you've overstayed your welcome here." Her eyes flashed menacingly. "Nala is a beautiful, talented woman with so much kindness in her heart. What you did to her nearly broke her, thankfully she is strong and saw the way of men so turned to women instead. I hope you understand that I can't house my girlfriends abusers and it is only because you work for my brother that I let you live at all. Now go before I change my mind."

Bucky and Clint stared after her. "Nat set us up."
"Clearly whoever she works for terrifies her more than the thought of being exposed." They both shook their heads and sent the memory stick on ahead.

When they arrived back at base they received a memo from Maria telling them to get their asses up to Fury's office. Barton complained the whole way up but shut his mouth once he saw the director pacing in front of his window. He had an expression that was a mixture of admiration and fury. "Would one of you care to explain." He gestured to the memory stick. They both looked at each other in confusion.
"Sir?"
"Is this some sort of joke?" He growled menacingly.
"We don't understand." Fury clicked a few keys on his computer and a single message appeared on the screen.

Sorry boys, I hope Fury doesn't whoop your asses too hard.
- N.B

"What?" Fury chuckled lowly.
"She's had you again. The Black Widow has taken down the great Hawkeye and legendary Winter Soldier not once, but twice." They left the office gob smacked and stunned. Well, Clint did. Bucky just grinned.
"Clint my friend, go get yourself a tux." Clint stared at him as if he'd gone crazy.
"Why?"
"Because we're off to Paris." He flashed the photo from his phone and soon Clint was grinning to.
"We're back in the game."

Bucky had managed to take a picture of Natalia and Alaina together. Sticking out of Natalia's pocket was a golden corner that corresponded with the ticket to the annual gala hosted by François DeMort that was displayed on her iPad screen. Oh yes, this time he was going to catch her.

A/N Ok so this one is really late and I apologise. I'm not sure about this one, I think it's a bit fast flowing but hey, when you have writers block there's not a lot you can do. :) however inspiration is now flooding back so expect better quality chapters soon :)