Chapter 27

Hello, my lovelies.

Yeesh it's been a long dang while.

I feel like I don't have to actually explain much to you guys, I feel like through this book and my posts you guys have been pretty observent and on the nose with what happened to me.

My mental health deteriorated and I had to remove myself from my life for a little bit, I just worked and slept and attempted to kind of reset everything.
In this time, I didn't want to write, I actually physically couldn't write. My mind wouldn't let me think straight and I couldn't focus enough to actually write a chapter, or for that fact any good writing at all.

I want to apologise for not saying anything to you guys, but I didn't want to make another post about something being wrong and needing time, I just kind of took it and I apologise for teh abruptness that followed that. 

I would like to let you guys know however that I am the happiest I have been in a long, long looooooooong time. Being an adult is tricky, having to work 6 days a week right now is rough but it's making me work hard and it's helping me to get my life in order.

ON SAYING ALL THIS

I would like to say have fucking AMAZING  you all are, holy shit. The amount of comments I recieved on the last chapter, the amount of wall posts, private messages and tweets that I got asking if I was alright, checking up on me, sending messages of love and support was insane and crazy and I do not deserve you guys but I am so fucking grateful for you!!!!

You lot made me want to write again and helped pull me out of the rutt i'd gotten in so eventhough I didn't reply or respond I want you guys to know that I saw, read, cried at and loved every single message that you all left or sent so thank you xxxx

NOW,

I hope you've all stuck around, I'll be gutted if you haven't. This book gained another 30K reads in my little hiatus which is crazy, and I'm hoping that with the support of you guys it'll be able to pick up again and I'll get back on the bandwagon for writing and this book will never have another hiatus again.

So let me know what you think, give me abuse about the wait if you like, give me a little update on your life!! I want to know what you've been up to!

And as always leave your love and support each other, I love you guys xxxxx

HERE WE FUCKING GO

GUESS WHOSE BACK BITCHES X

.

.

.

I burst out of the doors of the school and fall to my knees, the rough cobbles scratching my skin as I scramble to stand again, not wanting to be caught.

Who I am running from I'm not sure; is it the teachers that would stop me? 

Is it Matt?

Or is it the boy who had screamed my name like he was begging me to come back, the sound cracking through my determination and almost forcing me to turn around?

All I know is that my legs move without me even telling them to and before I know it I've made it halfway across the field and I only realise where I'm heading when branches start to dig into my arms and the sound of the community around me begins to fade into the distance. 

It seemed like even my subconscious didn't care anymore, if it did then I wouldn't have ran straight into the forest, forgetting all about the stories that had been whispered into my ear as a child.