1. Smoke

Hey guys this is a new story and I hope you like it, enjoy!

******************************************************

Chapter 1

Kristen's Pov.

© Cherryapples1232

I swayed my hips to the beat of the music, sweat dripping from my body, but I didn't care.

I was having a fucking blast.

I felt someone come up behind me and grind against my ass. Regardless of who it was, I continued to grind to the music. His hands slid down my body in a slow lingering move. My breathing increased once I felt his hand slid up my dress slightly.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?" The stranger whispered into my ear. I nodded while biting my lip.

This party was one of the ones you wouldn't want to go to because of the fact that there was always drugs involved. The type of illegal shit you didn't want to get involved with.

But as I say again; I didn't care, I was having a fucking blast.

We headed upstairs while passing other couples who were naked and having sex with the door wide open.

Guess they forgot to close the door. Oh well.

He kicked open a door and lead us inside. Immediately, he slammed me up against the closed door, devouring my lips as if he was a crazed animal. I bit his lip to ask for entrance, which he gave me and I explored his alcohol and weed tasting mouth. His hands slid up my dress exposing my round naked ass.

I had decided to go commando and so far, I wasn't regretting it.

He pulls away to give me an appreciative glance before he grabs my butt with his hand, cupping and massaging it.

"Your so soft." he growled into my ear. He moved his hand so that it covered my lady area and started to massage it roughly. I let out a moan as pleasure rolls through me.

"Oh yessss." I hissed out as he picked up the pace while sliding in two fingers. I rocked my hips against his hand while pulling his soft hair roughly. I rode against his fingers until I came with a cry. He pulled his fingers out of me and slowly, while looking into my eyes, licked his two fingers.

"Whats your name?" His eyes stayed pierced into mine. I looked up at him with a smirk before pulling my dress down.

"Wouldn't you like to know. And thanks for the fingering, I enjoyed it." And with that, I walked out of the room leaving a shocked expression on his face. I had happened to glance down his body.

I had left him with a hard on.

*

*

*