♡More Than A Crush♡

You sighed as you zipped your bag closed. You straightened up and took one last look around your apartment before walking over to the kitchen, looking at your bills that had piled up on the counter. You groaned slightly. If you hadn't worked as a makeup artist for a reknown musical artist, you didn't know where you'd have ended up in life.

Yes, you had been working for Michael Jackson for about a month now. He was sweet, and kind - charming, and mysterious. The two of you had something, but you didn't know what to label it.

It was more of an I like you, and you like me - but we're not together sort of thing. You threw the pile of bills back down onto the counter, rolling your eyes slightly.

Despite the good pay, the cost of living was extremely high. It was horrible.

And so with one last sigh, you walked over to the living room - grabbing your bag before walking out.

~•♡•~

Upon arriving at the studio, you saw that everyone was setting up the equipment for the Pepsi Dream Commercial. A smile formed on your face when you saw your good friend, Karen Faye. She walked up to you as you crossed the floor.

"(Y/N)!" she exclaimed, pulling you in for a hug before pulling away to look at you. "I love the outfit!" she referred to your black coat, and jeans. You broke into a giggle, waving her off.

"Thank you," you chuckled.

"Oh," she pulled you back just as you made an attempt to walk past her. "Michael can't stop talking about you," she winked. "You should tell him how you feel,"

You sighed and smiled a little. Karen was the only one on set who knew how you felt about Michael, and how he felt for you.

"No," you shook your head. "Not now, at least,"

With that, you walked past Karen - and made your way to Michael's dressing room. You knocked before entering, a smile forming on your face when you saw Michael standing in front of the mirror, practising some of his dance moves.

When he sensed you, he turned around and smiled, blushing a little. You giggled and walked up to him after shutting the door behind you.

"Hi," you sighed, setting your bag down. Michael kept his eyes on you as you fished out your makeup box. When you realized that he was staring at you - you blushed, looking up at him.

"What?" you questioned shyly.

He bit his lip, studying you before shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"I uh....I...want to tell you something," he laughed nervously.

"Yeah?" you frowned a little as he moved closer to you. The closer he got, the more your heart began to race. He had an inexplicable effect on you.

"I....like you," he whispered, his breath fanning your face. "Well at this point, it's a little more than just a crush," he smiled shyly, looking at the floor.

You laughed and bit your lip, reaching out to take his left hand in yours.

"I like you too," you mumbled. "Well...more than like," you grinned.

And without a second thought, he pulled you close and kissed you.

We are not getting out of here anytime soon.

☆~~~~~☆
sexymike58
I know it sucked!
But I tried!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
☆~~~~~☆