High Life

Ronda weaved in and out of the slow moving traffic, swiftly trying to makes her way through the busy highway. She started to get frustrated because it seemed like its been hours since she been trying to get off the highway. Her twins boys started to cry so she reached back and splitted a pack of gummy bears between them holding  off their cries. She saw an exit off but it seemed not quite finished so she took turned and went down driving on it, she felt the car shake while she driving and heard pop feeling one of her ties deflatted. She got out frustrated and put her hair in a ponytail and popped her trunk looking for a spar tire and couldnt find and remembered.

Ugh that dumb ass fucker. He took the extra tire out because he aint want no other man help me fix my tire & only wanted me to call him if I did.

Ronda marched back to her car rumbling in her purse searching for her phone.

Damn, This nigga is so damn stupid. Now look at his kids and me, out here on the side of the road with a damn flat in a prejudice white-ass neighborhood! I have no spare, no cell phone, and its getting dark. What the fuck kind of shit is this?

Lucky had broke her phone over alittle disagreement that they had....

Vote & Comment!!!

Lucky one bum ass nigga huh?