~||1||~

Nanashima's POV

It had been a few weeks since Serinuma rejected us all, Nishina is the one who has it the worst she really loved her a lot more than the rest of us. Lately I've been hanging out with igarashi and I realised how much we had neglected each other's friendship for her.

But lately I feel different igarashi has started to make me feel weird inside and I swear he's become attractive, I don't understand these feelings but if it is the same this time I like his personality to. I had denied these feelings for a long time after they started.

I was walking the halls on my way out of school until I heard a noise in the boys toilets I got curious and silently went in.

||⚠️kind of mature content warning ⚠️ ||

The noises where in a stall "Ahh~" I heard someone moaning I was about to walk out and forget I ever walked in. "Nana~" the boy in the stall moaned out, wait is that igarashi? It couldn't be. A blush spread across my cheeks.

I walked to the stall I heard what sounded like he was masturbating he kept moaning occasionally moaning my name. I knocked on his stall "l-lgarashi?" Everything went silent "h-how much did y-you hear nana?" He asked he sounded scared "m-most of it" I didn't want to lie.

Igarashi came out of the stall blushing, he was also sweating and his hair a mess. "I uh I can e-explain" he said. I looked at him "go on then."

"Nana I like you Okay I can't help it if you don't return my feelings, I might as well do that on my own because no one else is going to do it for me." He stated, "how do you know I won't return the feelings you never asked..." I said making it a bit obvious.

"Well serinuma rejected me and she was the first person I ever liked" he sighed. "I'm not serinuma!!" I shouted, "s-sorry" I apologised "but I l-like you too ya know" I blushed. He gently placed his lips on mine I was shocked but soon melted into it.

"Nana be my boyfriend?" he asked I nodded and smiled widely.