(6) Do Dreams Come True?

(6)

Owen

I woke up this morning from another dream of Beyoncé and this time I can remember it from beginning to end. It was so intense I woke up and had to change my boxers. I couldn't look anyone in the eye today... nor could I see a picture of her without thinking of that realistic dream.

I sat at my desk and saw that Beyoncé was sitting beside me. I turned away from her before she could say something. I was thinking about that intense dream. She was so open to me and all over me.

"Owen, did I do something wrong?" She asked. I didn't look at her when I answered.

"No, it's not you. I just don't wanna talk right now."

"Okay."

I spent the rest of the class thinking about it. I could feel myself getting super turned on. I looked at Beyoncé and analyzed what she was wearing. She wore a tank top and a skirt with some heel boots. She had her beautiful brown hair down and a necklace and watch as accessories.

"It's almost time to go, I want you guys to pick partners for a project we are doing."

"Can I be with Owen?" Beyonce asked.

"Sure," the teacher says.

"I wanna be with Owen," the girl I saw from lunch says.

"Beyoncé already chose Owen."

I looked over at Beyoncé and my breathing picked up. Her lips were coated with gloss and I wanted to kiss them so bad. It made me want to pull her close and just do it. Even if it is sexual attraction I'm also attracted to her because of her personality. This dream has me messed up.

I smiled at bey nervously before going t get my stuff packed up. I can see girls giggling over me and I just paid them no attention. I felt s hand on my back and jumped. I then saw it was Beyoncé. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Hey Bey..." I said trying not to look at her cleavage.

"Owen, why are you mad at me?" She asks. I swallowed as I looked at her boobs. She touched my shoulder and I looked up at her and smiled.

"I'm not mad at you... I'm just thinking that's all."

"Well... are you coming over my house tonight?"

"I-I can't. I have to-"

"Please... it's something important," I didn't notice how close we were. Her breath was felt on my forehead and I was starting to sweat.

The bell rings and it brings us apart. She looked at me and I nodded before hearing her heels click again the floor.

🏡 Beyoncé's House 🏡

I sat on her bed with my bag of clothes, I was also spending the night here. Her mom was okay with it because she knew my mom... but Beyoncé didn't know she knew my mom. It's a long story that I'll get to later.

Beyoncé was putting up some stuff and I looked at her butt. I couldn't shake the dream out of my head. It went something like this.

☁️

"Daddy," Beyoncé moaned while I was inside of her. I kept a slow pace at first. She looked into my eyes and bit her lip nervously. "Owen, I-I'm cumming."

"Hold on baby. Just hold it for me."

"I can't Daddy it's too hard, I think I'm gonna-" I felt something on my penis and I sighed. It felt so good. This felt like heaven.

"I think I'm gonna come too."

"Inside..." she pants looking down.

"I don't wanna get you..."

"Birth control."

"What if that doesn't work?" I grunted. I was about to pull out but she kept me in. Even after that, she allowed me to keep going. She then flipped over on her stomach and I looked at her as she started pushing back against me. "Are you trying to get pregnant?"

"No... I just love how you feel inside me. Big and so good... fuck Owen. Gosh I love you so much!" She says as I started to pound inside of her. She closed her eyes and hissed when I smacked her ass.

"Damn Beyoncé."

"Daddy..."

☁️

Beyoncé looked up at me and smiled. "You look like you're starving."

"Why?" I asked.

"You're drooling, are you hungry?"

I am, for her. This is the first time this has ever happened to me.

"N-no I'm good." She turned away from me and I bit my lips again. She was a tease but I can tell she was still shy.

"I'm gonna take a shower... why don't you talk to Solange while I'm in there?"

"Alright." She lightly pushes me towards the door and I get out. I see Solange in the other room and I smile at her.

"Still tryna get some pussy from my sister?"

"N-no..."

"She needs some dick in her life..."

"Um..."

"Don't be so awkward, I'm just kidding."

She wasn't kidding. I haven't gotten rid of the sexual frustration I have. I may have to use one of these bathrooms... but which one?

"Oh... okay," I nervously laughed. I need to fix my problem.

And it needs to be soon... because I might do something I'll regret tonight.

---

Sorry for any mistakes!

I was going to do two but I'm working on something so big for this book. It might blow your mind. Don't worry this book is going at a slow pace a little.

What do you think of the dream?

What should Owen do?

His feelings are out of control what should he do?

What do you think of Beyoncé in this chapter?

What about this sleepover?

Solange?

Love you babies !!!♥️

Any suggestions???!!!

~Daddy