This ones for the girl nobody knows.

"SIERRA, I CANT BELIEVE YOU!  YOUARE SO UNRESPONSIBLE." Yelled my stepmother.  "Oh shutup LOOK WHO STEPPED UP TO BE PART OF MY LIFE . YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE MY MOTHER. YOUR NOT." I replied.  Bam.  She struck my cheek. I clinched it and ran upstairs. I dont know who she thinks she is.  I dont know who she thinks I am . I am certianly not her daughter. Ever since her and my father got married she hits me. Screams at me. Calls me ugly, Fat.  My dads never home to notice it.  She was yelling at me because the cops brought me home . They found me and my two best friends Ivy and Lynn Skinny dipping under a local bridge. They said it was trespassing and Nudity? I dont know i think there should be a free will to be naked. You see i wouldnt do this out of the blue. But ever since my brother trevor died last year, I made a bucketlist. He accomplished so much. He was only 20.  He fell off of a bridge. I dont know what he was doing . Ever since the accident i rarely talk to my father. I always stay at ivy or lynns house to avoid carrys abuse. I just met Ivy and Lynn last year when we moved to england.  I think my dad was escaping trevors loss? I dont know but i should get back to living my life and forget carry. Next step on my list... Kiss harry styles.!  I know thats impossible but you should of seen the stuff Me , Ivy and Lynn do.

***************BUCKET LIST**********************

[x]Blow up a car

[x]Save a life

[x]Get a tattoo

[x]Break somebodys nose

[x]Spend a night in jail

[x]Drive a boat

[ ] Kiss harry styles   

Etc......