ACCEPTING THE TRUTH

Hi all,
This shot is set in scenario when Abhi finds out only the half truth at the school about Pragya's child .
I want him to behave mature . so I thought I might as well give it a shot.
Hope it's not terrible.

          ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Abhi is sitting in his closet.
He returned from the school a while ago now. He needed to be alone, to process the information that just him like ten thousands volts of lightning.
He locked his room and the closet, giving him false feel of being hidden
Pragya has a child from his second marriage.
He takes a long sip from whiskey bottle he brought in the closet.
She has a child with king singh ..
Another long swig.
She has a girl big enough to go to school.
He murmured as his brain showed him the flashback of her hugging a little girl whose face was on the other side hence he missed it .
(Because of course it will , the ritual hit and miss😒😏)

He finished the bottle, threw it across the room ; breaking down and letting his pain out as he opens another.

            ✴✴✴✴✴✴
It's 11p.m. Everyone in king mansion are in deep slumber.
When Pragya's phone rang, she picked up the phone without checking the ID and uttered with a yawn.
"Hello."
"Congratulations. Fuggi" Came a drunk reply., that made her sit upright.
Why is he calling me at this hour and  this drunk?
She thought to herself.

"I said congratulations for her . I told you , you will have a daughter..
Rockstar Abhi , never wrong."
He pronounced with immense pride with pain dripping from every word.
Pragya felt it without her knowing streams ran down her Cheeks.
"You will let me meet her, right? Please I want to see her , I want to see mini fuggi"
He requested like a child.

"Okay." she replied without a second of thought , opposing him while he is drunk wouldn't be smart.

"It's good to know you weren't alone after ..."
He articulated.

"Meaning?" Asked a confused Pragya.

"You had your little girl,
I had my bottle."
He said simply.

That's when Pragya realized the luxury she was denied, to grieve and alleviate her pain ;
Is the same quick sand Abhi is stuck in.
She had to move on,
While He never stopped grieving.

"I will gift her your doll, she should have her mumma by her side. Also I will tell her that tickling is your weakness."
He told her as he chuckled on his own joke.
"Good night." He quickly said and threw the phone away.

Pragya was dumbfounded.
The call was still connected.
She can hear him sobbing sometimes like a child, and other times taking deep breaths to hold it in trying to be strong.

"You really did grow up ."

She thought as she shook from her own sobs.

              ✴✴✴✴✴✴
Purab passed Abhi's room as he was finally heading to bed after finishing some work.
He saw the lights were on , and pushed in the door handle to check on his friend, only to met with a resistance of lock. He panicked , called out his name and try the handle again.

Abhi heard purab's panicked cries. He didn't wanted to put anyone in worry because of him so he picked up his guitar and started playing it loudly enough to calm the people on the other side of his room .
The sound of guitar worked and the few of his family who accumulated outside went back to their respective rooms.

Abhi started humming a tune.
Not any tune, the tune that Pragya sang for him when he was upset because of Aliya.

Tum saath ho ya na ho
Kia farq ha,
Bedard thi zindagi
Bedard ha.

[What's the difference whether you are with me or not ,
Life was agony then,
it's still an agony now]

Too drunk to register, Pragya is humming it with him. As she enjoyed his music and weeped with him.

.
.
.
Ignore any mistakes and typos.. .
.
.
It's just sparked in my head..
.
. cheers 👋👋👋👋