Chapter 6

{ Violet's P.O.V }

Trudging sluggishly through the grand opening gates of U.A my zombie like aura clearly matched how I felt on the inside. I was not looking forward to the day ahead of me, having leaving a terrible impression on my new classmates, colliding with that walking time-bomb surely no one had no interest in befriend me now. Why would they? My eyes were glued to the ground beneath me, paying no mind to the eager first years awaiting on what new hero skills they may learn today. 

Surprisingly the school was as lively as ever despite the recent occurrence of the USJ attack. Although the threat was still there the students knew that they were protected and trusted the schools abilities to resolve sticky situations, such at the current one on hand. Of course class 1-A had been the talk of the school, being the victim of the attack it had seemed they had built quite a name for themselves. Well everyone other than me of course.

The negative aura that I bathed in caused me to be entranced, as if I was walking through a fog of negativity. The lack of attention I had for my surrounding had caused me to collide with a fellow student, the impact caused me to tumble backwards onto the ground. "Shit-" I glared up with an irked expression, the one on one contact was my fault, however nonetheless I had the urge to shift the blame onto the poor soul I had crashed into.  

A motion of red and white flashed before my eyes as they'd turned around, they had seemed to be unswayed, it was if I had ran into a brick wall. I noticed the individuals identity soon afterward, the vast differences in his appearance on either side of body made it easy to notice who he was from a mile away. I quickly gathered myself lifting myself upward and off the ground. I seem to be falling a lot lately. "Tch, aren't you going to apologise?" He had simply looked at me in confusion before replying, "you walked into me." His voice was monotone he was clearly dis-satisfied by attitude and dis-interested by this interaction. 

"Hadn't you been walking like a slug maybe I wouldn't have walked into you." I spat my low level of tolerance was not aiding the situation in the slightest. "School is starting soon." He stated turning around, straight up ignoring my wild accusations. "Wait!" I dash after him in hopes that I can leave a better lasting impression opposed to the one I had just given. He looked at me coming to a halt as I hurried to his side. "I'm sorry, I just- I'm having a rough start to the day is all. I was lost in my thoughts and I didn't notice you there." He blinked, expression remained all the same, "alright." 

Him and I started at each other for a second, examining one another features. Suddenly noticing I had be gawking at the poor boy I snap my head away, cheeks flushing red. Neither of us had realised that we were each terrible at social interaction, causing the situation to be increasingly awkward by the second. However, he didn't seem to get the memo. "I-I'm Sukurai, you're Todoroki-san if I'm correct." I look back at him mentally kicking myself for stuttering. "Mhm" he murmured in approval. Jeez...I'd  rather be launched to the moon with no space helmet right now! This is so awkward! 

"Well Todoroki-san I'm sure it will be cool being your class mate and all.... I suppose we should get to class before we are late!" I rub the back of my neck sheepishly before rushing off. The boy blinked with a small shrug muttering to himself, "What a weird girl..."

{Time Skip}

As I entered homeroom some of the class were already stationed in their assigned seats, my brows automatically furrow as my eyes fell upon the explosive hedgehog. Bakugo was the type of person to prioritize his school life and his aim to become a hero above everything else in his life. So it came to no surprise finding him slumped in his seat, snarling inaudible insults to whoever happened entered the room. Before I was able to make a beeline for my seat a croaky voice stopped me in my tracks. 

"Good morning Sakurai-chan!" I glance over to see a green haired girl greeting me politely, my once distasteful expression softened to a clownish smile. Be nice Violet. "Good Morning-" I pause the realization of not knowing who this girl was smashed into me like a bullet train going at full speed. "I'm sorry, you are?" My question came off more snobbish than intended. "Tsuyu asui, but you can call me Tsu." My overbearing smile remained, "Oh then I'll-" I was cut off by a disturbing presence from behind me.

I swiftly turn on my heel my face meeting a broad chest, a larger male was glaring down at my petite body. Looking up I'm met by the reflective surface of sheen glasses, grey blue eyes staring into the depths of my soul. "Good morning miss! I am Tenya Iida, class repersenitive of 1-A! If there's anything you require I'd be happy to help!" I flinch at his obnoxiously loud voice and robotic handlike motions. "Sure..." Responding my montone voice mirrors his robot like posture.

Turning I sludge over to my assigned seat, willingly accepting the wings of death, as you do when engaging with none other than Katsuki Bakugo. Slumping down in my chair I smash my head down onto the desk, avoiding the fire like gaze from the crimson ores eyeing me.

It had seemed he had opened his mouth to throw an unwanted slur at me, only to be interupted by a boom box at the front of the room. "Everyone homeroom is about to start, sit in your seats immediately!"

This is going to be a long day.

--------------------------------------------

A/N I know this chapter is bad and I was a little late uploading but I wanted introduce Violet to some of the students in 1-A. Next chapter I will be revealing her hero outfit and training with Bakugo ty for reading.