chapter=23..dinner part 2(edited)

Zainab:
"Show me the damn phone Zainab it's the last time I am asking you,"he said while coming closer and I clutched the phone tightly with my tiny hands and long fingers so the phone was covered fully but his hands were large he came closer and I moved backwards.

"Why did you scare me like that?"I asked in calm voice I was still afraid of these people they were moody and scary including Zahid since last time he was in plan with his parents they talked about having my signatures I don't know on what.

"I din't scare you but saved you and I texted Zainul also to move away somewhere with Rehmat and we would meet from back gate  because my parents were also here at same restaurant,"when he finished his sentence my eyes widened in surprise and I thought of consequences if their parents saw us.

"I felt and did what my heart told me to do I couldn't see you hurt and you are in danger because of me,"he said with concern and sad face.

I smiled and nodded.

"I trust you,"I whispered but still he heard and I handed him the phone.

I hope he doesn't break my trust after my parents and sisters death I din't have anyone no one tried to contact me and now slowly he was making a place in my heart I know it's not right but I couldn't help it..

He stared at phone and all colour drained from his face as if he had seen ghost infront of him or someone dead covered with blood his face paled and he handed me my phone.

"So it's my parents who have been threatening you,"he asked and I closed my eyes shut and nodded he handed me my phone in my hands.

"Please be calm and think  positively,"I tried to explain him he breathed in and out and then continued.

"Why do I feel like you are hiding so much from me?"he asked with weak smile and frown plastered on his face.

"Don't worry about my parents as long as you trust me I will handle them we will figure out something together,"he said and I looked at him with confusion how can he change sides and support me they will hurt him he has so much on his shoulder like alot of responsibilites.

"I trust you I l......,"I was about to say and confess but then his phone rang and his face became expressionless he was lost in thoughts.

"We need to go Zainul and Rehmat are out waiting for us but be careful,"he said and we both headed out in comfortable silence but my mind was still solving puzzle so many questions were in my brain who had called Zahid?

******
While the girls were having their nightout just the two of them in Zainab's room since her father somehow now wasn't against Zainab he liked her and her personality he was the one in beginning scaring her but just as he came to know her he thought of backing  out from plan with Zahid but he had to play along and make her wife realize before it's too late she had alot of misunderstandings.

Zahid was pacing in his room frustrated and angry at himself for what he was doing he had  realized later what Zainab was about to say she was about to confess and the damn phone rang.

Zahid:
Am glad she din't confess am not worth of her I will break her heart very soon she will hate me so much that I won't be able to bear  everything which happened at restaurant was plan of me and my mum to hurt her to break her to make her weak until she gave in.

Am the culprit and she's the innocent one.
I can't do this anymore to her damnit and It breaks me to play with her feelings to make her trust me to make her fall for me I never liked her in the beginning that was game a dare by Zainul and group of friends of mine that I should win her since she was  just lowclass  maid and will ive in easily but later slowly slowly I started caring for her alot  I felt like saving her from my mother I realized later that I liked her alot since she helped Rehmat in becoming better person since she taught me some stuffs she respected my parents even after all they did to her.

A ringing snapped me out of my thoughts and I picked up the call of the one destroying everything.

"Well done son I heard everything at restaurant you went according to plan now since she trusts you next step I will inform you tomorrow at office and this should stay between us,"she said and I agreed she disconnected the call.

I threw the phone on bed and wondered about the scars Zainab was talking about?about how I din't know anything about her.

I took my phone and dialled a friends number I knew she will hate me for what am about to do but I need this information.

Finally my friend picked up.

"Find out everything about Zainab Hassan and don't leave out single detail got it?It's urgent please,"I told him and he agreed I disconnected the call and waited while my mind replaying all the incidents since I came into mansion after five years.

**
Hey whose with me from the beginning of story??

Keep voting, commenting and sharing!!

3.26k viewers❤❤ to 147k viewers on 28th Aug 2023
Alhamdulillah

Kindly please check out my new book
SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

ALSO I HAVE BOOK IN DREAME APP, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TYPE MY NAME AND BOOK NAMES
ONLY HER
ARRANGED IMPERFECTLY PART 1 and 2
FEELING BLESSED
ALL THE THREE BOOKS ARE COMPLETED WHILE SO CLOSE YET SO FAR WILL BE UPDATED WEEKLY INSHAAllah
Thank you so much for always supporting my books