•°☆ a geek's daily life | jungkook

"he hates anything troublesome and noisy. he shuts himself out, and he doesn't want to get attached easily. i wonder why?"

•°☆ jungkook | individual chapter introduction

It was only the first day of school, but I feel like I'm at the end of the semester already. I guess I got a hangover from playing video games all summer, and coming to school again everyday will be a pain.

"Jungkook! Want to eat lunch with me?"

Jaehyun stood up from his seat and called me out as soon as classes were over. I just nodded in response, and slung my bag on my shoulder. We went to the cafeteria together, and as usual his fans were all over him. I got used to it already, that's why I always have my headphones with meㅡto cancel out the shrieking noise.

I've been bestfriends with Jaehyun since elementary school. He's one of the few people I talk to, and there's only a handful of them.

"Hey Jungkook," He asked, removing my headphones all of the sudden. I looked at him confused and asked, "What's up?"

"Look at the transfer student. She looks cute." He pointed at the girl two persons in front of the line. I just scoffed in disbelief, "Yeah, whatever."

"What? Her side profile isn't bad." He nudged me with his elbow, and I could only roll my eyes. "Why don't you try talking to her Jungkook? She sits right next to you."

"There's no reason to talk to her." I replied, grabbing my lunch tray and leaving him behind. He caught up to me as we sat at our usual table, but he kept on being persistent.

"You know you're popular right?" Jaehyun asked and I just shrugged. "No I'm not."

"You're a geek, but you're handsome. Girls like the quiet type too." He nodded to himself while scanning my face. "You're wasting your visuals." But I just glared. "I don't care."

"What?!" Jaehyun scoffed and stole a piece of meat off my plate and ate it, "You're too cold Jungkook. You only like food and your video games! If you keep your image like this, you'll end up being alone! No girl on earth would date you!" he said, happily munching on the holy meat I just lost. And I just stared at him menacingly. This brat.

"First of all, I don't need to change anything. Second, stop stealing my lunch asshole!" I scowled, slapping his hand away before he could snatch anything from my plate again. "And besides, who cares?"

I only like 2D girls anyway.

•°☆

Where is it?

Where on earth did it go?

Ever since we got back in the classroom, I've been restless, searching my bag inside out. I realized that I didn't bring my video game with me, so I fell into a slump, and inwardly groaned out of frustration. I knew I should've just skipped classes today, I sighed.