Norway X Uke Denmark X Sweden

Bottom Denmark is best Denmark
You cannot change my mind.

Denmark didn't remember the last time he was home alone. It could've been months, or even years, since he's had the entire house to himself. Every single time he thought he was free, he was wrong. Someone always popped in- Luckily, not at an awkward moment.

Maybe that would change today.

Mathias looked around the living room, making sure it was safe. After a few minutes of crystal blue eyes staring down the area as of death itself would come out at any moment, he left his hiding spot and jumped on the couch.

"Home alone!" He yelled.

Wrong.

"Can you shut- Oh."

Lukas clearly liked what he saw. Even if it was the Danish man he claimed to hate, something went off in his head as soon as he saw him.

Naked.

The Norwegian let out an amused hum as he slowly approached him.

"O-Oh hi N-Nor!" Mathias laughed nervously and gave him a weak smile, "H-How are y-"

Lukas leaned over the larger male and gently wrapped his arms around him. Mathias let out quiet moans as the fingers of a certain someone started playing with his nipples.

"You know.." He whispered into the larger blond's ear, "I don't completely hate you.. Especially now that I've seen you like this..."

Mathias could only moan in response as Lukas rubbed his bulge against his ass.

"Mmm.. And you're already naked for me? What a good boy."

"I-I thought I-"

"You thought wrong."

Meanwhile, Sweden was watching from the kitchen. Just casually...

"S-Stoop~"

"Why should I?" He started to lick his fingers.

"W-What if I-Iceland- A-And F-"

"Forget them."

Lukas shoved three of his fingers into the Danish man's tight ass.

"S-Stop~ P-Please~" He moaned.

"Give me a good reason."

Before Denmark could speak, Norway put a fourth finger in him. He grabbed the couch and moaned into the cushions, sticking his ass into the air. Lukas slowly rubbed his other hand over it before giving it a nice slap.

"O-Oh~! L-Lukas~!"

He grunted and put the last finger in, making his hand into a fist, and quickly pumping it in and out of the larger blond.

"Need help?"

Norway slowed down a bit, causing Denmark to whine, and looked over to the kitchen, "Hmm?"

"With him."

Sweden pointed to the mess of moans and squeals under him.

"You want to help?"

"Mhm."

"Why?"

"Reasons."

"...Fine. Get over here."

Berwald let out a hum of amusement and sat in front of Mathias. He unzipped his pants and slowly reached into his boxers. Before Denmark could piece together what was happening, he quickly had his head pushed onto a certain man's hard cock. Sweden took a deep breath and looked at Norway. Lukas huffed and quickened his pace, rushing to get his own pants off with one hand. Mathias pulled away and started giving Berwald's ahem... capital long, teasing licks, hoping that it would keep him busy while he tried to get his thoughts straight.