"I’m sorry Liberty, I’m so sorry," he cries tears running down his cheek.

"You actually told them that?!" I shout removing myself from Harry's arms and standing from the sofa, he nods slowly. I can feel my heart shatter and fall into pieces in my chest; a lump appears in my throat making it hard for me to breathe.

"Please forgive me." he whispers looking up at me with his pleading puppy dog eyes, shaking my head I turn on my heel to walk away. "You’re walking away does that mean you're walking away from me?" Harry exclaims standing up from the sofa and jogging over to me, as I head for the front door.

"I don't know Harry," I breathe, the tears kissing my cheeks and then falling down to the floor. 

"Well let me sort your head out for you, it was a mistake and never even knew who the man was so if you can't forgive m-" 

" Harry your saying it was a mistake but you knew what you were saying, and if you love me like you say you do, why would you even tell someone that, let alone a Stanger?." I shout turning round but regretting it as soon as I do it. Harry's eyes are filled with sorrow and regret the tears falling down his cheek as much as mine are.

"We're over get out." Harry states, walking away from me and into the kitchen. 

One sentence. Nine letters. ‘Libby cheated on me with her ex boyfriend Mark’ that’s all it’s taken for this relationship to go down the gutter.

-----

"And here we are now two years on not a word spoke not even we contact until then." I finish, folding my arms across my chest and bringing my legs to my chest. 

"What a saddo, I didn't think that he was like that...” Dave admits looking straight at me into my eyes. The way his brown eyes sparkle in the sun it is so addicting to look at. 

Looking away and breaking the eye contact, my phone vibrates again remembering I didn't check it the last time. My gaze focus on the screen I enter the pin to see I have two messages, pressing my finger against the warm screen the messages pop up. And the name I would never expect to see popped up too. Harry. ‘Miss wants to know where you are and so do I... So?xxx’ ‘You gotta go to a detention tonight you and your boyfriend Dave. Xxx’

So he wants to know where I am and he thinks Dave and I are dating. A tear slips down my face, my brains working over board right now, is Harry trying to mess with my head? I haven’t had any contact with him for two years and now all of a sudden Harrys starts to put kisses to me and wants to know where I am? 

"Libby what’s wrong," Dave asks his voice has softened from his normal deep voice. Shuffling his body round so he is sitting beside me he wipes away the tears that are falling from my eyes and tucks my long blonde hair behind my ear. It is so weird I have gone from having no friends to having a boy friend who I already feel I can tell anything too.  Handing him my phone I take out my mirror from my make up bag and study myself in the little sliver compact mirror.

Even though I have only shed one or two tears my mascara is half way down my face and my foundation now has tear line in. Taking out the baby wipes I take everywhere with me, I wipe one across my face removing every single substance of makeup on my face.