Anger

Scarlett's POV

The day after the fight with Marcel, and the weird moment with Klaus, was simply chaotic. 

I've healed from my "self-inflicted" injuries. Older vampires usually heal faster, luckily I've learned to make myself heal slower. Vervain is like a poison, so it affects my healing if I want it or not.

With age comes wisdom and power, isn't that what people say? 

However, at the moment I don't have any more vervain so I've got to keep to myself and stay away from Klaus whenever I get injured until I get more vervain.

---------

I woke up by hearing a big crash outside. I opened my eyes, getting even more annoyed by the second 

"Oh my God!" I groaned and pulled the duvet over my head. 

I felt myself slowly drift off but woke up again by Elijah bursting into the room. 

"Wake up." He said sternly and pulled the duvet away from me. 

"Go away." I moaned and dug my face into my pillow.

Suddenly I was airborne. Elijah had lifted me out of bed and put me on the floor, like a mannequin. He turned away from me and dug out some clothes from my dresser. In one quick motion, he threw a pink cute dress at me. 

"You have to go downstairs, now." he sounded stressed. 

He gave me one last glance as he left the room.

--------

I studied myself in the mirror. The dress was cute, very summerly even though it's September I guess it'll work. It reaches me to the middle of my thighs other than it being a bit short for my liking, it was very plain. Nothing exciting at all. 

Why would Elijah want me to wear this?

I was about to exit my room and go downstairs when Rebekah burst into the room 

"What's going on?" I asked completely dumbfounded. 

Rebekah was fuming like she was ready to bite my head off at any given moment. 

"You may have fooled my brothers but not me. Marcel told me everything," she growled.

She used her speed and strength to grab me by the hair and drag me downstairs. 

"P-please Rebekah. I don't know what you're talking about." I yelp as she yanked my hair, hard as she continued walking. 

I understand why I had to wear this dress now. It's simple psychology, look innocent to be perceived as innocent.

"Stop lying, you bitch!" Rebekah growled again. 

I struggled as we walked down the stairs. It was hard not to trip when my head was bent forward alongside the rest of my body. 

As we reached the 'courtyard', Elijah and Klaus came into sight.

"Stop this nonsense, little sister," Elijah said in his usual serious tone. 

Rebekah ignored Elijah and threw me forward so I landed hard on the ground. I quickly crawled away from her looking terrified. 

"She's a filthy liar," Rebekah exclaimed in her usual bitchy tone. 

I looked over at Klaus with big pleading eyes. 

"No, Rebekah. You betrayed me over and over again and now you're telling me to believe you? To trust you on that this excuse of a vampire is out to kill us. You have obviously lost your head..." Klaus said in disbelief and anger.