Chapter Five.

Sweet Pea's lips connected with my own in a heated kiss, his hands roamed my body as he pulled me closer to him. I pushed him back slowly guiding him towards his bike. We pulled away for a split second to catch some breath as I nodded towards the bike. I knew it may have seemed like we were moving too fast but Sweet Pea and I had known each other for as long as we could remember and I knew from here on out all I wanted was him.

Sweet Pea couldn't wipe the smirk off his face as he kissed me on the lips one final time before swinging his leg over his bike and helping me on after, honestly I think he just did it to put his hands on my body and tease me. I smiled at him and the entire situation as Sweets took off back to his trailer. To think that I'd spent the last few weeks hating this man because I didn't want to admit to just how much I loved him was insane. 

Along the ride I begun to feel quite ill once more, I knew it wasn't motion sickness or nerves because I owned a bike myself, I was riding them before I could legally drive. This sickness felt different, something felt off about it all. 

We'd managed to make it back to his trailer and as I tried to get off the bike I got insanely dizzy and lost all balance I had, falling into Sweet Pea's chest. 

"Woah Dani are you okay?" I could hear his voice but I couldn't see him, the world was spinning and all I could see were shapes and darkness. 

"S-Sweet?" I felt strong arms pick me up, I assumed he was taking me into the trailer or back to mine because hey where else would he take someone who couldn't stand and could hardly see anything?

It wasn't long before I had completely blacked out on a soft surface to the sound of Sweet Pea's calming voice telling me it was all going to be okay. 

***

An unsettling feeling ran through my stomach causing me to jump up from wherever I was currently and rush to find a bathroom, luckily for me I was at Sweet Pea's and knew my way around there without opening my eyes. My stomach felt like it was twisting and turning as I made it to the bathroom and hurled, what I felt was my guts, up. I had never been able to throw up unless I was severely ill with food poisoning or a hangover and I knew I had neither. 

Before I could think too much about why I was so ill I found myself leaning over the toilet bowl and vomiting once again, this time I heard a voice from the bedroom as I quickly got up and tried to shut the door so Sweet Pea didn't see me like this. 

"Dani?" His morning voice was rough and hoarse as I saw him rubbing his eyes to wake himself up more before he saw me leaning against the toilet and rushed to me in an instant.

"Dani! What's wrong? Are you okay?!" His voice was filled with urgency as he knelt down next to me, tying my hair into a low bun to get it out of my face and grabbing a face wash towel off the handrail, wetting it and wiping my face for me as I sat there crying. I didn't know why I was crying and I didn't know why I was sick so really I had nothing to say to him.

"I don't know Sweets... I've been sick ever since we stopped talking, at first I thought it was stress but then last night I was even worse and I didn't eat anything to get food poisoning nor did I drink anything to be hung over. I've never been this sick before Sweets and I am honestly beginning to worry... I'm sorry" I didn't want to make eye contact with him, I was ashamed that our first night of being what I assumed was a couple had ended so terribly. 

"Don't you dare be sorry about this, I don't know why you're so sick but we'll figure it out and we'll do it together okay? After all isn't that what boyfriends are for?" He said with a smirk on his face as he realised what he had said.

"Oh you're my boyfriend now hey?" I managed to ask with a smile on my face as my stomach began to settle.

"If you want me to be then yes." 

I kissed him on the cheek before pulling away and smiling at him 

"I wouldn't want anything more, except perhaps a cup of tea being ready for me once I get out of the shower?" Smirking at him I watched as he shook his head and smiled.

"You're lucky you're cute Dani. Milk one sugar and then I take you to the doctors okay?" I nodded before accepting his helping hand and turning around to turn the shower on straight away, there was nothing more that I wanted at this moment besides a hot shower and a cup of tea so you can say I felt like the luckiest girl alive when I got just that.

***

I'd spent around twenty minutes just sitting on the shower floor letting the hot water massage my sore back before I decided to stop using all of the trailer park's money and hopped out of the shower. I didn't plan on doing much besides heading to the doctors and back home so I put on one of Sweet Pea's tops and the denim skirt I had worn the day before, tying the top above the hem to make it look semi-decent in order to avoid questions from any fellow Serpents we may run into at the doctors. 

"You look beautiful as always D" Sweet Pea walked up behind me as he saw me pulling on his shirt trying to hide my skin, I turned around as he kissed me on the lips for the first time since last night.

"Why thank you my wonderful boyfriend." I smiled as he held me my cup of tea that was now luke-warm and perfect drinking temperature.

"Ready to go and find out exactly what's going on?" 

"Ready then I'll ever be." I sighed as I drunk my tea quickly, picked up my Serpent jacket and walked outside hand in hand with Sweet Pea. I didn't know why I felt so nervous about this trip, I'd been to the doctors plenty of times since being in the Serpents, there was a highly likely chance it was probably just a virus going around but I knew there was something else it could be and I was beyond petrified that it was going to be that.

I guess we'd find out soon.