二十六

jin crosses his arms as he practically scowls at yoongi, "—and when were you planning on telling me?" his face burned red as he waited for yoongi's reply which only consisted of a shrug.

the blonde who was still wrapped around yoongi frowned at how his soulmate was handling things. he wasn't mad, he guesses that he was just slightly disappointed. "please tell jinnie hyung everything." jimin whispers softly.

yoongi takes a deep breath trying to clear his thoughts, though he knew that second by second he was loosing more and more of his memories anyways. he also tried to drown out the noise of the still muffling jungkook who was tied securely onto the chair.

he sighed when hugging jimin against him tighter, he couldn't seem to let go of him, but as jimin starts to remember more of his memories the faster they slip from yoongi's mind, it was as if they could only share one form of the recollection.

"i must've forgotten, my bad."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

jungkook rolls his eyes for nth time when jimin and yoongi kiss again. sure they were soulmates, but couldn't they find somewhere else to do that?

as he was forced to watch since he had no where else to go, he finally closed his eyes. he thought about his own soulmate, taehyung, and wondered what he would've been doing if he were still here.

jimin and taehyung were best friends, inseparable even, that was until one day, when playing around with the spells, one of them had messed something up causing taehyung to disappear into thin air and leaving jimin completely clueless about everything.

jungkook had always assumed it was jimin who messed up the spell considering he was the one who was still here, so he made it his mission to keep a that part of jimin locked away where no one could possibly ever find him.

but he figured that losing his memory was not enough for him causing to lose his soulmate, so he made his own spell that caused one of the two to loose their memories while the other regains it fully, it was like a never ending seesaw game. it was back and forth, back and forth.

he didn't regret it. not one bit.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

a/n+
um,, it's 3:30 in the morning,, sorry about this chapter. it might've sucked,, but i hope it gave you insight on what happened? idk