♡Briefly Hidden♡

You at at the dinner table with Michael, fiddling with your wedding ring. Your husband was scribbling notes on a notepad, seated next to you. The kitchen was silent, making you feel a little tense.

A moment passed before Michael looked up at you - frowning. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip.

"(Y/N)," he spoke, snapping you out of your slight reverie. You blinked and brought yourself to your senses. "Are you okay?"

"Uh..." you trailed off. "Yeah," you lied.

Michael raised an eyebrow, making you laugh slightly.

"I'm fine, Michael," you bit your lip, trying your best to hide your true emotions.

"Don't lie to me," he stared into your eyes intently. "Come on," he urged. "Tell me what's wrong,"

"There's nothing wrong!" you exclaimed before standing up and making your way to the bedroom.

~•♡•~

Several minutes had passeed since your last outburst. You were seating at the edge of the bed. As you sat there with folded arms, the bedroom door opened to reveal Michael.

He walked in and shut the door before making his way up to you. You stood up and let your hands fall to the side.

"What's wrong?" he frowned.

You shook your head, a look of sadness painted on your face. As the tears began to stream down your cheeks, you sniffled. It was just too much for you to bear.

Why was life so cruel? Why was God so cruel? Why did you have to suffer?

"Hey," Michael wrapped his arms around you as you sobbed. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"I....I..." you trailed off, pulling away to look into his eyes. "I have depression and anxiety," you whimpered. "And it's gotten really hard for me to deal with,"

Michael's eyes widened. He ran his hands up and down your waist in a comforting manner.

"How long have you known?" he questioned softly.

"Three months," you sobbed. Michael sighed, pulling you in for a hug.

"We'll get through this together," he whispered into your ear. "I'll never leave you,"

☆~~~~~☆
I know it sucked, but lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
☆~~~~~☆