room #9

"How's he?" Hyunjin asked the nurse.

"He's okay, he needs to rest for a day." She said. Hyunjin nodded and thank her.

He slides the curtain and saw seungmin crossed his arms, "this is all your fault!" He screams like a little kid.

Hyunjin finds it cute and chuckles, "why are you laughing?! My knees hurt because of you!!" He pouts.

Hyunjin laughed louder and went closer to seungmin, he pecks seungmin's cheeck. Again.

Seungmin heart beats went faster, again. "Yah! Stop it! Don't make me slap you again!" He rolled his eyes, "i won't fall for your trap." He rolled his eyes again.

"Oh, really?" He smirked.

"See? You're gay!" Seungmin smirks back. Hyunjin went closer to seungmin's face, "true, I'm gay. Just like you."

"What? I'm not gay! U are!"

"Really? You're playing hard to get." He said with his hands on his pocket.

"Cmon, get up, i need to send you back to your apartment." Hyunjin bent down. Seungmin rolled his eyes and get on to hyunjin's back.

As they were already outside, and a half way to seungmin's apartment, seungmin was already fell asleep it was starting to rain, "oh shit."  Hyunjin quickly opens his bag that was on his stomach, he takes an umbrella and covered himself and seungmin with it.

He sighs in relief and continued to walk to the apartment. When he realized, "wait, what was his address again?" He was about to wake him up, but he let him sleep, he needs to rest for the day btw. He was thinking, calling changbin, the phone was on his pocket, his hands were full, holding the umbrella and the other hand was on seungmin's under knee, to prevent him from falling.

He sighs and decides to just bring him at his apartment. As he arrived there, he kicks the door, waiting for someone to open it. Gladly Changbin opens it.

He looks at them confused. "Wow, the enemies can be a lover for just a sec?" He thought but shrugged it off. He help hyunjin to lay the sleeping seungmin on hyunjin's bed.

"What happened?" Changbin asked.

"Tomorrow." He whispers and pushes changbin outside, "goodnight dude." He said before closing the door.

He stares at seungmin who's smiling while sleeping, it makes hyunjin's ears went hot. He shook his head and slept on the floor.