24. Can't Touch This...Or That

A/n hello my lovelies, here's the next chapter. Xx

Cassidy Clarke POV

"I swear, if they don't stop checking you out they will be getting my fist in their mouth." Drew hissed through my ear piece. Drew was most likely watching them through the button camera on the top button of my blouse.

"okay, let's get something straight, if you intend to whisper and judge me behind my back, I suggest you actually do it behind my back, and also learn how to whisper." I stated in a condescending tone before I had the chance to refrain myself.

Fuck it. Damn it.

A chuckle brought me out of my thoughts. I turned to see a man who was laughing. He's eyes creased as he continued to laugh.

"Well, Diane, Toby, I suggest you listen to her advice,I personally cannot stand either of you, and Miss Walters here has more qualifications than the both of you combine" the guy states and I bite back a smirk.

Suck it assholes

"I apologize for Diane and Toby, you'll learn to ignore or punch them in the face quite quickly. I'm Derek." The tall brunette man gave me a smile.

"Don't be roped into his charming smile, it's a trick. I don't like him." Drew's voiced his opinion and I attempted to hold in my laughter at him blantant jealousy.

"Pleasure." I replied taking and shaking his hand.

"Well I will give you a quick tour of our staff facilities and then you can get prepared for your first tour." Derek smiled and his eyes raked over my body.

"The asshole won't know what hit him..." Drew hissed as I smiled friendly at Derek.

He's not at all creepy...

ha...ha...ha...ewww...

"Lead the way" a say cheerily.

.......

We quickly made our way through the offices and lunch room and then Derek showed me to the lockers.

"Alright, put your stuff in this locker and then you're ready to go for your first tour." Derek said.

I opened the locker and placed my bag and personal effects on the shelf. Derek was leaning on the neighbouring lockers watching me intently.

Creep.

"Well he's a fucking creep." Ethan stated.

"So creepy." Archer replied.

Nailed it.

"Can I take you out tonight?" He asks all of a sudden.

"Bippity boppity back the fuck up. Hell fucking no!" Drew hissed into my ear piece.

Quick think of something!!

"As much as I appreciate the offer, you're not my type." I state as I closed the door.

"What are you talking about? I'm hot, you're hot, we're made for each other." He argues.

"Idiot" Archer huffs and I can imagine him rolling his eyes.

"No means no asshole!" Drew grinds out a jealous statement.

"He's just letting down the entire male population." Ethan mutters.

"Alright, look sweetie, I'm honoured but I'm not interested." I state as I turn to face him.

"Playing hard to ge-"

"For the love of all things sexy, I am not interested. I'm gay. Don't like the D. Homo, all the homo, V way before the D." I add emphasis on the 'a'.

"Now, if you seriously want to keep trying, I've got a tour starting in 15 minutes so I'm going to leave.

"Good Job Babe." Drew says

I walk down the back hallway making my way towards the front of the museum, ducking into a broom closet to the left and shutting the door quietly.

"As much as I appreciate your hilarious running commentary, I'd rather not try to hold my tongue every time one of you speaks, and I'd rather not look like a crazy person who talks to herself, so can we have radio silence or whatever you call it?" I hiss whisper to myself and through the comms.

"Comms Clear." Leon states.

"Thanks, Uhh...also I Don't suppose you could check out that Derek guy, he seemed more forward than you'd expect, and not in the way that he just wants to get in my pants, but he seemed to pay a bit too much attention to me placing my bag in the locker. And there was, also the two guys on the far-right side of the room before, I think I read their name tags as Aaron and Gary, they tried pretending to be on their phones but didn't really do a good job at it." I say.

"Got It." Grant says.

.............

-Five Hours Later-

"-and now, this is our Tyrannosaurus Rex Skeleton, They lived about 65 to 70 million years ago - in the late cretaceous period.  The T. Rex was one of the greatest predators that ever lived. The tyrannosaurus Rex had powerful back legs that let it hunt prey over short distances at up to 20 miles per hour or 32 kilometres per hour. They would have charged out of the undergrowth to surprise their prey - and their flexible neck helped them adjust the angle of attack. T. Rex were one of the biggest carnivores -meat eaters- but not the biggest! , Spinosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus were bigge-"

"Can I touch it?" Tommy, the five-year-old pain in the ass asked. He had been asking stupid annoying questions since I started this tour an nearly two hours ago, we were on the home stretch but he made it every bit difficult and he fucking knew it, by the stupid smirk on his face. he's five he should not know how to fucking smirk...

"-No Tommy, You Can't Touch This...-" I gestured to the skeleton and then pointed to the other displays around us. "-Or that." I say as politely as possible.

I heard Snickering through my Comm and mentally made a reminder to hit Ethan and Archer upside the head once I got off work in a little over half an hour.

"Now, as I was saying, Carcharodontosaurus, were bigger but the T. Rex had quite a large brain for a dinosaur. This would have helped it hunt better, Large parts of its brain helped its vision and smell - it may have even had telescopic vision. Even more terrifying was its mouth full of 8 inch (20cm) teeth - long and sharp, like knives." I finished.

"Now that brings us to the end of our tour, I hope you learned something and enjoyed yourself, we will head past the gift shop and  you can exit through there, I hope to see you again." I say with a shit-eating grin that made my face hurt.

the group filed out and towards the gift shop, Tommy had to be dragged away by his mother just so he wouldn't touch the skeleton's leg. Once they were out of site I heaved a heady sigh.

I made my way aback to my locker and emptied its contents into my arms and shut it closed. I gave my 'colleagues' nods of acknowledgment and walked out of the museum.

Day One Down - God Knows How many fucking more...

A/n Hello my lovelies, sorry for the delay on updating, I had several assignments and had a bit of writers block. should pick up from here on out. please comment, and let me know what you think. xx

Till next time. xx