Insanity

I woke up with my hands hurting like hell as I walked down the halls into the bar room where my breakfast was on the table. I sat down to eat. " anything important today? " I said as Kurogiri shook his head with 'no' while he was cleaning a wine glass.
" in a week we are planning a Attack on U.A. " Said Tomoura.
" you'll be fully trained by then. " he said before walked out of the room .
I thought he meant by my magic training but I was still a little confused. " You will stay in your room and think about why your here , your not in trouble. It's apart of your training. " Kurogiri said as I finished eating " ah, okay. " I walked into my room as I sat on my bed and though of why I was here in the first place... " Kacchan... " I looked down and Growled his name as I clenched my fists. " he's the reason why.its his fault. . . " I didn't know what I was saying. I felt like I was loosing myself. I felt so wrong but so right. I made a Awkward smile and Looked up, Laughing manically. " HAHAHA! I Look forward to seeing you in a week. - " I growled and laughed.
" your death is mine. " I said right before I left the room into the bar room.

Tomoura would be there " ready to dye your hair? " he said. I nodded. " Give me Black. "
" okay, No. " he replied. " it's gonna be brown. " I stood silent for a second. " BULLS***!"  Toga walked into the room " hehe, Just deal with it! Or we can dye it my Favorite color, BLOOD! " I backed up a bit with a disgusted face " you can dye your puke colored hair that. I'll stick to brown. " I Shouted. " Fine- Suit yourself. " toga Shrugged and walke dout of the room.

After the Process of dying Midoriya's Hair...
——————
I felt my hair. " hm, so it's brown now." I said to myself. I turned to Shigaraki " so when am I going back to school?
"Tomorrow. " " WhAt?! " I said. " I thought - " " no buts." Shigaraki replied before I could finish. I sighed and went to my room.
I opened a cabinet on my wall where a case of different and cool knives were hidden.
'It's about time I put these to use. ' I though. I picked up the most simplest Knife and put up a all might poster.
I stabbed and tore the poster on the wall. I lowered my knife after vigorously tearing and stabbing the poster. I put the knife back. " heh, I'm sorta excited. I look forward to seeing your stupid face. "

( Hi! I'm the Author ! You can call me Dreams! Anyways. I apologize for not updating so often. Also for the short chapter. I promise I'll make more soon! )