Confession

You guys are the best! Getting me to 30k+ reads means so much to me. I could never thank you all enough. Thanks to everyone whos still reading stupid book! I love you all!
_______________________________________

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I took a deep breath, in and then out. I was really nervous. I just texted Jimin telling him to meet me at the roof top at 2:15 pm. It was already 2:10 pm. I was freaking out. I've never felt like this before. I pulled out my phone to ckeck the time. One minute has passes since I last checked the time. I sat down on the ground and waited, thiking about what Joy and Yeri said.

Just tell them how you feel! And do it in privet.

I just want it to be perfect.

What if he dosen't like me? What if he has a girlfriend? What if I embarrasse myself? What if I make a mistake? What if-

All my tnoughts disappeared as I heard the door open and close. I stood up off the ground and saw Jimin, with his adorable smile.

Jimin: "Hey babygirl! What do you want to talk about?" He asked walking closer to me.

You: "Ummm... Well I wanted to tell you that I... Ummm I li-... Umm I- Urg! I can't do this!" I sighed as I felt my eyes water a little. Its not that I was sad, I was just to frustrated.

Jimin: "What is it? You know you can tell me anything right? I won't judge you or hurt you or make fun of you." He smiled at me.

Some how his words made me fell better. I blinked my tears away and breathed out. I looked up at Jimin and said the words I wanted to say.

You: "Jimin... I like you."

Once I said the words I felt great. Like something heavy was lifted off of my shouders.

You: "Not like you as in a friend or a sister, but I like like you." I said to him with a smile.

But your smile slowly dropped since Jimin didn't say anything for awhile.

Jimin: "Listen Y/n I like like you too, but do you think are parents would like this? Or what about our brothers and our friends. I know were not blood related but what if are parents hate us? I would love to call you my girlfriend and take you out on dates and hold your hand, kiss you every morning, hug you whenever I can." Jimin stopped as he relised what he was saying.

You: "I know I thought about that too. I don't want to disappoint our parents but I also want to be with you. And I would love to be your girlfriend and I would let you take me out on dates, holf mu hand, kiss me, hug me. But we could only do that in privet." I said to him with a sigh.

Jimin: "You know what your right. We could just keep everything privet. And for another mounth or so are parents won't be home." Jimin smiled to me and to himself. "Y/n? Would you be my girlfriend?" He said to me holding my hands.

You: "Omg yes of course!" I said to him and jumped up to hug him.

I hugged him as tight as I could, never wanting to let him go. I moved my head to rest on his shoulder. I breathed in his sent. The smell of his cologne filling my nose. He carefully let go of our hug. And kissed my fourhead.

Jimin: "Come one schools over and I want to get some ice cream with you." He said to me holding the door open for me.

You giggled. He smiled as we both got our bags and left the building. After walling for a bit he took my hand in his. His hand was warm and as soon as it touched him I could feel butter-flys in my stomach. And my face was heating up turing a bright red.

You: "Why are you holding my hand? Someone might see us." I told him.

Jimin: "No ones around babygirl. Calm down, and if someone dose see us then I'll let go of your hand." He smiled at me.

God what am I going to do with him?

He makes my life so much brighter...

He makes me smile...

He makes me blush...

He dose anything and everything to make sure I'm happy....

And now that I am with him, holding his hand, smileing, blushing, that's all I feel when I'm with him...

Happiness.

Ya'll!! I'm going into high school for the first time this Tuesday. I'm excited! But I also will have a hard time updating (even though I already do 😂). Thanks so much for reading! Also Idol is the best thing ever. They all look so good! Thanks again! Love you all! Bye! 😊