26

"You should leave before your girlfriend finds out." I told Hyunjin who was sitting next to me.

"Why? It's like 7am and my head hurts." He said and sighed.

"Not my fault that you drank." I said and gave him a water bottle.

"Its funny how you still remember what happens when I drink." He said and smirked.

"Coincidence. And now leave before my brother comes home and see's you." I gestured him to leave.

"Just let me stay here. I haven't seen your brother in a long time." He smiled.

"Hyejin texted you a while ago." I told him.

"I don't care." He said and laid down on the couch.

"She's your girlfriend. You should care." I stood up and stretched.

"I don't even love her and she knows it." He said and rolled his eyes.

"But she loves you. And besides that, she's really cute." I said and sat down again.

"Do I care? I don't like her, I'll never." He looked at me.

"But I care. She's such a cute girl, and you're only using her!" I said and sighed.

"Do you know the reason why?" He asked me.

"From where would I know that?" I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.

179 likes
hw.hj.n ☀️☀️☀️
load more comments
k.smin this pic is old as hell bro
dablix wasn't that the day where u ignored me again?

------------------

I already wrote all the chapters for this book, and it'll be 43 Chapters!
N

ext Chapter → 8 Votes.

Vote&Comment