Why me?!

"NO DAD PLEASE!!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He than kicked me in the stomach. "DAD STOP!" Josh yelled. Dad threw him into the wall, He was knocked out cold and his head was bleeding. "JOSH!!!" I screamed. When my dad stopped beating me I ran over to josh. "Joshy... Please don't leave me!!" I said sobbing. He opened his eyes than said "never......" than passed out. I pulled out my phone and called an ambulance. 10 minutes later they came and took him away. I road in the ambulance with him and held his hand,It was ice cold, 'this is all my fault' I thought..... If I didn't leave to go to the mall and get back late this wouldn't have happened! I was mentally beating myself when we got to the hospital. They rushed him into surgery. I waited in the waiting room for hours bawling my eyes out when someone said "Scarlett Jones?" I looked up and saw the doctor had a sympathetic look on his face. "I'm sorry to say that your brother has died." "no...NO!! HE CAN'T BE DEAD!!" I broke down right there and called out his name. After I was done crying I left and went home. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!?!" my dad yelled at me. "At the fucking hospital with Josh!!" I screamed back,BIG mistake, he slapped me than said "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING YELL AT ME AGAIN LITTLE GIRL!!" "LITTLE GIRL?!? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A LITTLE GIRL?!?! I'M FUCKING 20 YEARS OLD!!!" (I know a 20 year old still living with her dad! I stayed cause of Josh so STFU!!) He looked really mad when I said that and started to charge at me and I ran. I ran as fast as my legs could take me. I didn't want to stop, I was scared he would be there... waiting for me. So I kept running till I reached a hotel. When I reached the hotel I went in and asked for a room. "OK so depends on how long you plan on staying here...but its $250 a month." "OK that's fine! Thank you!" "You're welcome! Wait! I almost forgot to tell you. There's a band here and there kinda loud." "It's fine now what's my room number?" "Oh D18 on the 4th floor." "OK thanks again!" I said while jogging to the elevator. I almost broke down in the elevator for some reason, but I kept it together, I walked down the hall trying to find my room "hmmmmm lets see D12... D13... D14.... D15.... D16....D17..." than all of a sudden the door opened and someone ended up falling on me, It knocked the wind out of me, but when I looked up and seen who it was I froze.....