13

Young boy POV

Today I had to pick up Sha from her job. Which I ain't have no problem wit. We been takin' it slow and Its been good so far. I pulled up at her job and saw a parking space right up front so I took it and pulled out my phone and waited.
A few minutes later I heard knocking on the door, I looked up and seen Aha waitin' outside. I unlocked the car door and then she hopped in.

"Hey baby." She smiled.

I leaned in to kiss her and she kossed me back. She pulled away blushing which caused me to smirk. I turned on the radio and started bobbing my head to my song.

I am who you say I am, yeah-eh-eh
Shittin' on 'em, I just switched from a wraith to a lamb, yeah-eh-eh.

I looked over and seen Sha rapping along to my stuff.

Got into it with my bitch, caught up while I'm tourin'
Tryna see if shawty on my dick, wonder what she doin'
You know me, real G, I text ask her how it's goin'
She responded nothin', lookin' like to me you havin' fun
Look for my mama when I try to look inside my woman
Told my bae "I wish I woulda found you back when I was bummin'
Stayed away from all the bullshit, them niggas said I'm runnin'
Time passed over now you see that I was chasin' money
Posted on Maryland me and Von, his mama tearin' just once
Know you seen up in the past, like check it out that's my lil' youngin'
Nigga don't wanna sell me a brick of dope, act like my money funny
Damn what you sayin' gangsta, you gon' make me take it from you
Some hoes say I'm handsome some of them they say I'm ugly
Some say that I'm the realest but I still ain't sayin' nothin'
'Cause...

I am who you say I am, yeah-eh-eh
Shittin' on 'em, I just switched from a wraith to a lamb, yeah-eh-eh
I came from nobody to the one who the man, yeah (to the man, yeah)
I am who you say I am, yeah-eh-eh

She looked over at me and started laughing. "You know you should have audition to be a hyena for lion king. You sound like one. She snickered.

I laughed a little and turned to look at her at da stop light away from her house.
"Wats da plan today Sha." I asked.

"We can chill at my house I'm tired, my boss Marcus assigned me a new project and its due by da end of the week." She complained as she got out da car.

I grabbed her shoulders and started rubbin' them in a circle. As she opened the door she ran upstairs to relax and I waited downstairs for her as I turned on the tv.

 As she opened the door she ran upstairs to relax and I waited downstairs for her as I turned on the tv

"Damn Sha yhu at home why yhu lookin' like dat." I smirked.

"Shut up and lets watch something." She said sitting on my lap. I wrapped my arm around her as she turned on brotherly love. Which made me roll my eyes.

After a while we was on the part where she found out she was pregnant. Sha was really into she was giving her feedback on every scene while she was stuffing pelican popcorn in her mouth.

All of a sudden my phone started to ring. Me and Kiaria looked down at the same time and the phone lit up with Jenna name on it.

I looked up at Sha and she rolled her eyes about to get up and leave or something.

I smack my lips grab her wrist and pull her back down. She tried to get up again so I wrapped my arm around her waist.

Then I grabbed my phone and showed her I was blocking Jenna number then deleting it from my contacts.

She calmed down a lil bit and we went back to watching da movie.

"Ole jealous ass." I laughed at her.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow and punch da shit outta my shoulder.

"Aint Nobody Jealouse of that hoe, she look like a fucking worm." She said.

I started laughing and then Kiaria joined in and we finished watching the movie and joaned on Jenna all night.

Short but important. Ill post another chapter today soon.

XOXOXMARIYA💜💜💜

Do you youngboy gonna be faithful?