You Are Beautiful~ Cheyanne

Hi girls! I'm Cheyanne (@cheyannewalt) and I'm here to talk to you about just how amazing and beautiful each and every one of you is! Each one of you is worth more than you know. You mean the world to more people than you realize. You matter more than you can recognize. And you are beautiful more than you can see. No matter what others say.

I've struggled with a lack of self confidence for several years. Everywhere I go I can't help the thoughts that pop into my head: "I wish I had hair like hers," "I wish I was that skinny," "I wish I could be that pretty," and many more. Society has made this image that if you don't wear makeup or the expensive clothes that are "in", then there's no way that you can ever be popular. But let me ask you guys something: if you hide who you really are, wear clothes that are uncomfortable and not something you want to wear, and act differently than who you really are, is it really worth being popular? You are all special and unique in so many different ways. You don't need everybody to like you. You are worth so much more than you know. You matter, no matter what others think.

And you are all beautiful in more ways than you know.

And I know that it's hard to look at ourselves in the mirror. Every time that I look, I see somebody who wishes that she was a little bit skinnier. Somebody who wishes that her hair was longer and that her nose wasn't so big. A girl who wishes that she didn't have to deal with glasses. Somebody who, even though others say she's beautiful, is unsatisfied and hurt by her look in the mirror.

But I'm going to change that.

Nobody should have to live with the feelings that they're not beautiful.

There is only one of us, and if we act like and try to be somebody else, we lose sight of what we're meant to be.

No matter what hair color or skin color or wether you have to wear glasses or braces, no matter how tall you are or what your weight is, no matter what you think about yourself or what others say: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

And you always will be.

So here's the challenge for this month: instead of waking up and stressing about what other people will view you as, remember that you're perfect as you are. Instead of looking at the you that you see in the mirror and being unhappy with it, smile at the beautiful you that you are.

We have the power to change who we are, but don't loose sight of what you're meant to be.

Stay strong, and if you ever need to talk, feel free to pm me on my main account CheyanneWalt .