↠Summertime Saddness - 016

I really am tempted to change the name of the book

I really am tempted to change the name of the book. I was wondering if you guys who read would want to suggest titles, and if you want to help me pick out a cover. Leave a comment and let me know!

For most of the summer, Sage took her part in political activities, not only within her country  but with the Ministry Of Magic as well. After taking part in all the activities, Sage received a letter from Fleamont and Euphemia Potter, asking if her siblings and herself wanted to join them one night for dinner. Sage and her family happily accepted their offer and ended up there on that same weekend.

"Oh, please come in you sweet things!" The sibling trio smiled brightly at the older looking woman, Euphemia, James mother. "Your Majesty, you look stunning," Sage turned around to see James standing at the bottom of the staircase. The young queen ran over to hug him. The pair laughed as they embraced each other.

Sage beamed at James and fixed his collared shirt. "You are looking quite handsome tonight if I do say so myself," His parents smiled at them with adoration. They seemed perfect right there. Two young kids, happy, health, together. James' mother thought of it almost as a fairytale. "Ew! Jasper come look at this!" Eden called out loudly, causing the two teenagers release each other's hold.

"Dinner smells delicious Mrs. Potter!" Sage joined the older woman to help with the food. James made his way over to his father and Sage's siblings. "So you're my sisters boyfriend," Jasper stated more than said to James. The youngest Potter stopped at stared at Jasper in shock over his words. "Is that what your sister said?"

Jasper laughed and shook his head. "No, but it's what I'm assuming. Forgive me if I'm wrong. It's just the way she talks about you, and the way you two look at each other," Fleamont looked up at the two boys and grinned, knowing full well that James had some kind of feeling towards the teen queen.

James just stared at Jasper before sighing. He sat down next to the prince and looked at him, "I can't tell you what we are, but when I can, you'll be the first person to know,"

Suddenly, an owl flew threw the open window by Fleamont's head, and landed on the coffee table. In its beak was a letter. "S.M.M" Was the only thing it. It clicked instantly for James. "Hey, herb, I think someone send something for you!" Walking out of the kitchen with a look of confusion, Sage approached them.

"Are you sure? Nobody knew I was coming," The girl took the letter from the owl as Fleamont pulled out a thing of treats for the loyal animal. The room fell eerily silent as all eyes landed on the young royal.

The look on Sage's face morphed multiple times as she read. "Sage?" Eden sounded small as she called out her sisters name. "I need a minute alone." Sage turned and took off for her coat and left out the front door. Quickly, James took off after her.

"Herb! What the bloody hell just happened back there?!" James came out of the house only to see Sage standing on the street curb. "It's him." The Queens voice held many emotions. Rage, distress, sadness. Words couldn't even describe the look on her face. "What happened?" James asked her again.

"Voldemort threatened them," Sage clenched her fists tightly. "They are threatening my people!" James stood in horror when he saw the determination in Sages eyes, "And no one threatens them without going through me,"