Prologue

GROWING (An Islamic Life)

#9 in Spiritual

A/N: This is a completed book that is currently undergoing major editing. Please refrain from commenting on the grammatical mistakes that can be found and limit your comments to the story plot and anything else except unedited grammatical concept.

All characters written in this book is a work of fiction and it includes short inputs from my real life as well, so please refrain from copying it.

Warning: Please do not imitate things as they are in the book. They may contain haram things for muslims (dating/kissing) with non-mahrams. So please do not use this as an example in your daily life. They are meant to portray that everyone makes mistakes. Thanks 😊

This book can be found on Wattpad's @TeenFictionOfficial Reading List "Soul Deep."

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•]

Amina Abdulla is your everyday muslim living her everyday life. When things starts to change, her story is meant to be told. She battles through love and lust, friendship and family and the most important Life.

Betrayed and hurt by the ones she love, lost and forgotten by the ones she needs, read where life takes her.

Everyone wants to grow up but what happens when you finally are Growing.

P.S. This is not your typical love story where bad boy meets good girl and falls in love. This is life as it's told in words- a new attempt.

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•]

Sometimes when life comes crashing down on you, do you feel like the whole world is spinning? Yet you're still standing in the same place? Life is like a roller-coaster ride. You go up, excitement building inside of you and when you're at the very top, within a matter of minutes you will start going back down and back up again. But when Love is your roller-coaster ride, its seems forever before you can go back up; that is if you ever do go back up.

Little did I know that in 6 months, my whole world would come falling down. Ever been in love and thought that no one can love anyone the way you love him/her? It's like only your love is the strongest. Only your love is the most important. Only yours and yours only.

My name is Amina Abdulla and this is my roller-coaster ride!

This is my Muslim Love Story with a twist of its own.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

Cover made by MayTijssen