♡Fearful Acceptance|Part Two♡

Yanae stood in front of the priest in her pretty white dress. Despite the fact that she was practically being forced to marry Michael - she looked more beautiful than anyone could possibly have imagined - and Michael knew that. That was one of the reasons why he liked her so much. She was sweet and innocent.

Michael stood next to Yanae, admiring her. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. She truly was a sight to behold.

"And now, I pronounce you, husband and wife," the priest concluded.

Michael pulled Yanae close and gave her a chaste kiss. And as much as Yanae hated it, she had to admit that he was smooth - and charming.

And with his intoxicating scent, she feared that she would fall for him.

No, Yanae! He's practically kidnapped you and forced you to be his wife! You know what happens next!

"Oh dear..."

~♡~

After the wedding ceremony, Michael had whisked Yanae off to the Bahamas. Despite her situation, the young lady could not help admiring the environment. Everything was stunning. The people, the weather - everything was beautiful.

Michael led Yanae to a beautiful hotel suite that he had booked for the two of them. Up until present moment, she still didn't even known whom her husband was. She didn't know the first thing about him.

Before they had arrived at the hotel, Michael had taken his young wife shopping. He seemed to have a lot of money, he bought her anything she wanted. For a moment, Yanae felt like she knew the man - but then the next, it was back to square one.

However, at present moment, the two of them were in the beautiful suite that he had booked. The room was a sight to behold. The furniture was stunning, and the drapery was gorgeous.

Michael took the shopping bags from Yanae, setting them down at the foot of the bed. He then straightened up, studying the young lady thoroughly.

"I want you," he said blankly.

Yanae sighed, she knew what he meant. The way he said it was dominant, and it scared her. She thought it was better to agree rather than fight the man.

"Give me some time to get ready," she whispered before walking into the bathroom. Once she shut the door, her eyes began to tear up. She didn't want him, but at the same time - she felt for him. She knew that he must've been troubled in some way.

Well, let's do this, Yanae.

~☆☆~

"I can't believe this," Yanae whispered as she looked at the pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant,"

•☆☆☆•
I know it sucked!
Lovelyy-Jackson
I did my best!
Just message me again for a part three!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•