♡What Were The Chances?|Part Seven♡

John laid there on the floor, completely knocked out. Michael shook his hand a bit, and his knuckles were bleeding.

"Ugh, let me get you some ice," you spoke before running into the kitchen. You opened the freezer and fished out a packet of frozen vegetables. "This'll have to do," you handed it to him, proceeding to rip a part of your dress. Michael's eyes widened when he saw your exposed leg. You handed him the torn piece of material. "Stop staring," you remarked before making your way up the staircase.

Michael quickly followed you once he had wrapped the packet of frozen vegetable around his knuckles.

"How long do you think he's going to stay out for?" Michael frowned a little as you grabbed your suitcase, throwimg it onto the bed.

"I don't know," you stopped to look at Michael for a second. He was so handsome.

Quit it, (Y/N)!

"But I'm hoping he stays knocked out for now," you sighed, running to your closet and fishing out your clothes. "If he wakes up, he can cause trouble,"

"Oh dear," Michael sighed. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Nope," you smiled, zipping up your suitcase. "We're all done,"

You lifted the suitcase off of the bed, but you immediately dropped it because of how heavy it was.

"That's strange," you muttered. "Before, I could lift it without an issue,"

Michael sighed and threw the packet of vegetables, along with the piece of your dress, onto the floor. He walked up to you and grabbed your suitcase - lifting it up effortlessly.

"Okay, that is not fair," you giggled as he led the way down the stairs. As anticipated - John was still out cold.

"Well, we're in luck, darling," Michael winked at you before the two of you walked out of the house. Michael went to put the suitcase in the front seat of the car, and after he did so, he turned to you - looking at your exposed leg. "I have a feeling we'll need to make a stop before we get home,"

~♡~

Michael.

I hovered over (Y/N), watching as she blushed and giggled. We were in the backseat of the car, and no - we weren't doing anything inappropriate. (Y/N) managed to make my heart skip a beat, just by grinning. She was special, and I had to admit that I was falling in love with her.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered into her ear, enjoying the way she shivered slighlty. She was adorable.

"Stop!" she laughed. "You're making me blush!" she rolled her eyes playfully.

I chuckled before leaning in to kiss her. When her lips touched mine, I was a little surprised to find that she was extremely feverish.

I pulled away with a frown on my face. Her eyes seemed tired, and I was becoming concerned.

"(Y/N), you're burning up," I panicked. I moved back as she sat up. Suddenly, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she collapsed in my arms.

•☆☆☆•
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•