Michael || Phoebe

ten long hours. you were struggling to keep yourself together as you knew with one more thing you were going to burst with some form of anger.

the child placed beside you on the plane was quite the talker. the mother didn't pay attention to your pleading eyes. the child proceeded to go on with it's love of ponies and dolls. making sure to give you ever name that the dolls and ponies it owner had. if you counted correctly it was 129 names for all of their loved belongings.

you sighed with relief as you were now faced with the packed airport. another stressful thing to push you over a little more. weaving though the annoyed airplane passengers you finally reached baggage claim. people pushed and shoved you in a attempt to get their belongings. finally seeing your bag in view you reached for it and pulled it towards you.

you sighed with relief as you were finally out of the group who were acting like animals. as you started to walk to the exit you knew he was going to be getting an earful as you rant about being on the plane for so long with a child who needs to learn to not talk to strangers.

"phoebe!" you heard his voice call your name but it was so crowded you weren't able to spot him. even though his hair was most likely a bright or different shade then normal people. "over here!"

you looked to where you swore the voice was coming as then you spotted him. his hair a bright red as he waved his arms in the air like a crazy man. as your eyes made contact with his, his smile was broad. you hurried to him as you started to call out his name as he replied with yours.

in a minor of seconds your bag was on the floor and your arms were wrapped around his torso as he held you close to him. his began to whisper how much he missed you as you did the same. you finally felt at peace with everything the anger you had from the child and the long ass flight with the people pushing and shoving you. has vanished as to stayed in his arms.

but the feeling soon vanished as he pulled away and reaching for your bag. "let's go home." you let the word home leave your lips as few times as you couldn't believe it's been so long.

"yes baby home." he chuckled at you as he lead you out of the crowded airport.

feeling the breeze hit your face as you stepped outside. you let out a sigh of relief no one was pushing and shoving and no child talking about ponies and dolls. you were finally content, happy and other words to describe someone with a wife ass grin.

he lead you to the car parked out front as he opened the back and placed you bag inside. he looked to you as he smiled and motioned for you to get in. obliging you headed to the passenger side. he soon entered as he started the car. before putting the vehicle into gear he looked to you.

"phoebe, you don't know how much I missed you." he spoke placing his hand on your thigh. "I love you."

"I love you too, Michael."

your mind snapped back from you dreamy thoughts as you watched him hug her. his smile was huge as he held her tightly to him. you couldn't move, you were froze in place as you watched all this play out.

your dream of what would happen when you landed was just that a dream. you wanted so much from a guy that didn't want much nor a thing from you. you looked to the guy standing beside you as his hand was placed on your shoulder.

Michael was the whole reason you came out here. the whole reason you dealt with annoying people on a long ass plane ride. you wanted to be the girl he hugged tightly an muttered how much he missed you. but it wasn't you no matter how much you tried. it was never what he wanted.

he looked up as he spotted you. his hand shot up as he waved. you shyly waved back before following Luke out. you head was hung low as you knew you were stupid for even coming this far and hoping for something that could never happen. it was all just in your head and you were dumb enough to believe that something so unrealistic could happen. you were just a dreamer and all you wanted was Michael.